OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #369,707
    It carries a weight with up to three Joe-Rogan "rolls" on the BJJ mat with a sentence of three-years wearing TapOut gear.

- - - Updated - - -

You also could have thrown me off the scent with a traditional Black opening of: "WHY COME...."

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Why is it you can't smoke in hotel rooms but you can jizz wherever you want
    New Zealand though :lol:

"Legislation passed by parliament on Tuesday means that anyone born after 2008 will never be able to buy cigarettes or tobacco products.

It will mean the number of people able to buy tobacco will shrink each year. By 2050, for example, 40-year-olds will be too young to buy cigarettes."

Health Minister Ayesha Verrall, who introduced the bill, said it was a step "towards a smoke-free future"

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    My vote is also for satire.

You know that in this era of fake news, I've been training myself by injecting satire website feeds in my news feeds. I do a number of double-takes on headlines, as you can't often tell one from the other. So training does help.

My training thus far suggests satire.
    Odd. It had 7k followers and tweets going back years but now it's gone :scared:

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #369,716
    New Zealand though :lol:

"Legislation passed by parliament on Tuesday means that anyone born after 2008 will never be able to buy cigarettes or tobacco products.

It will mean the number of people able to buy tobacco will shrink each year. By 2050, for example, 40-year-olds will be too young to buy cigarettes."

Health Minister Ayesha Verrall, who introduced the bill, said it was a step "towards a smoke-free future".
    And this is freedom and liberty?

Jesus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 735)