Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Why? so they can pull off another Floyd? Chicago is a war zone and it's all thanks to dem politicians and DAs. I mean look at this guy below, dude is 32 already killed someone and got fucking released on parole, he looks really rehabbed killing unarmed people execution style. Only a fool would live in Chicago now

Warning very graphic

If it is a war zone then why not treat it like a war zone because ignoring won't solve the issue. Politicians will always play the games that line their own pockets.

Buy on AliExpress.com

alaska

May 25, 2013
Naive question but how does this not turn into cartel like orgs that pretty much take over the city?
Smart by the cops but I would recommend going in and finishing both remnants of the gangs after they have decimated each other.
My understanding is that in Chicago, there used to be four or five major gangs. The police broke those up years ago. But instead of destroying them, they just fractured into hundreds (thousands?) of miniature gangs controlling areas as small as a block or two.

So there is no coordination among them, and thus no cartel. Someone who lives there, tell me if I have this wrong please.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why? so they can pull off another Floyd? Chicago is a war zone and it's all thanks to dem politicians and DAs. I mean look at this guy below, dude is 32 already killed someone and got fucking released on parole, he looks really rehabbed killing unarmed people execution style. Only a fool would live in Chicago now

Warning very graphic

Not to defend a thug, but if a bunch of homies approached me in big jackets with hands in their pockets on that street in Chicago, I'm not sure I wouldn't do the same.

Some bitch in my department got drunk at the holiday party last week. I left early but today i think I found her shoes under the desk so she went home barefoot lol
Time to prank dis beeeyotch by doing a home alchemy of a little egg, water, cornstarch, and Greek yogurt to coat the insides of her shoes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not to defend a thug, but if a bunch of homies approached me in big jackets with hands in their pockets on that street in Chicago, I'm not sure I wouldn't do the same.

Time to prank dis beeeyotch by doing a home alchemy of a little egg, water, cornstarch, and Greek yogurt to coat the insides of her shoes.
This sounds like it would get me on the sex offender list

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Nah man after the first flurry of shots he goes out of his way to execute 2 people, also the mess started because he wanted to crash a party the first victims daughters party. You are right in the sense you have to be suicidal to try to crowd people you dont know in chicago, those checks get cashed pronto.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This sounds like it would get me on the sex offender list
Like you're not already. :donedeal:

Nah man after the first flurry of shots he goes out of his way to execute 2 people, also the mess started because he wanted to crash a party the first victims daughters party. You are right in the sense you have to be suicidal to try to crowd people you dont know in chicago, those checks get cashed pronto.
Exactly. And sometimes witnesses are your bigger worry than finishing the job off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 916)