.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Someone asked a pretty interesting question, who in your opinion is the better masculine ideal:

A. Achilles
B. Hector
Hector. Family man, good husband, and good father. Above all, an intelligent and good leader who commanded respect and didn’t fear confrontation.

Achilles was moody, more feared than respected and had the advantage of his mother being a goddess. Sounds like a spoiled brat who was really good at fighting.
Also sacrifice, which i think is the epitome of masculinity, good or bad. Achilles is all ego.
What about Paris?

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
we received an inter office email yesterday after someone did that in the second floor woman’s bathroom
Damn, son.

You know some government offices, like hospitals, have codes for this sort of thing.

So an "1173" is probably outlined on 93 pages in a binder accumulating dust in a filing cabinet drawer somewhere. And it describes the procedure and protocols for when someone needs to signal "Mexican ass fountain in stall #4".

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I would still pick hector

Anything after gen x in same basket
Do you consider 35-40 year olds right now millennial or Gen X?

- - - Updated - - -

I had a colleague who didn't make it in time to the toilet. As he was pulling his pants down he shat explosive diarrhea all over the wall.
When I was a personal trainer at a gym some ~20 year old girl did this in the bathroom. Didn’t make it in time. I felt sorry for her. And the dude who had to clean it up. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 253)