GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So i went to this dinner and met this dude who kept bragging to me about how his girlfriend, and soon to be fiance, got a bronze medal at the tokyo olympics. The thing is when he pulled out her insta page, it actually said Paralympics and i am pretty confident he doesn't know the difference, and no she is not physically disabled.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
So i went to this dinner and met this dude who kept bragging to me about how his girlfriend, and soon to be fiance, got a bronze medal at the tokyo olympics. The thing is when he pulled out her insta page, it actually said Paralympics and i am pretty confident he doesn't know the difference, and no she is not physically disabled.
Maybe vision or hearing impaired

Also football goes under disability type: mental health
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disab...epileptics_and_other_groups_with_disabilities

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
What sport is that? Is she schizophrenic or what

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That MOMA stabbing was wild
Subways shouldn't have all the fun.

So being a woman is considered a handicap now. Makes sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 549)