Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How long have you been in Thailand? Lael, and is it really better than Egypt?
I've been here since 2007. Yeah, it's definitely better than Egypt. Egypt is a massive shithole with some religious nutjobs and a fuckton of hypocritical retarded sheep. The country itself is beautiful with amazing beaches - it's the people that are the problem. If you eradicated or purged 90% of the population, things might start looking up.

Jun 16, 2020
I've been here since 2007. Yeah, it's definitely better than Egypt. Egypt is a massive shithole with some religious nutjobs and a fuckton of hypocritical retarded sheep. The country itself is beautiful with amazing beaches - it's the people that are the problem. If you eradicated or purged 90% of the population, things might start looking up.
Why Thailand tho? Seems so random with Europe at the other side of the sea.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why Thailand tho? Seems so random with Europe at the other side of the sea.
My dad served as an ambassador here, so I established a nice network and decided to move back. I love Cyprus (high school nostalgia and great memories - awesome food, great beaches and wonderful friends) and am looking into working remotely from there 2 months a year.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
My dad served as an ambassador here, so I established a nice network and decided to move back. I love Cyprus (high school nostalgia and great memories - awesome food, great beaches and wonderful friends) and am looking into working remotely from there 2 months a year.
Are you saying I can visit both Thailand and Cyprus and have a free apartment there for a week or so?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This is crazy. Guy streaming on Twitch how he's gambling on slots and his stake every 1s is 500-1000 dollars. He clicks it fast like it's 5 cents. He literally spends 1 monthly wage here in 1 second. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)