Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I finished my first English semester yesterday. In the online class the tutor was teaching me based on two books Oxford Word Skills Basic Book and English Grammar in Use. During the semester, i didn't only rely on books. i was adding my lessons with other materials and exercises. She is a very sweet and professional teacher, she helped me to use my vocabulary by asking specific questions. she also supported me a lot and gave me confidence in order to talk. we had friendly and useful classes.

- - - Updated - - -

I use toilet paper.
made in serbia?

- - - Updated - - -

dominant hand but then I wash my hands with soap
Glad to know. Thanks so much for your feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

Bidetless, which hand you use to wipe your ass
I use watering can to wash my anus .

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I finished my first English semester yesterday. In the online class the tutor was teaching me based on two books Oxford Word Skills Basic Book and English Grammar in Use. During the semester, i didn't only rely on books. i was adding my lessons with other materials and exercises. She is a very sweet and professional teacher, she helped me to use my vocabulary by asking specific questions. she also supported me a lot and gave me confidence in order to talk. we had friendly and useful classes.

- - - Updated - - -

made in serbia?

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to know. Thanks so much for your feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

I use watering can to wash my anus .
I.. don't know. Maybe. Possibly.

Does your watering can have the US flag on it?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Bro that's the correct way.
Yeah I know it is that way but in the Americas we eat in the superior way

- - - Updated - - -

In the left hand? I hold my fork in my right hand.
They also do this weird thing where they put the food on the back of the fork lmao. Apparently that's how the royals eat.

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah I know it is that way but in the Americas we eat in the superior way

- - - Updated - - -

They also do this weird thing where they put the food on the back of the fork lmao. Apparently that's how the royals eat.
yeah that’s how the fancy chefs do it in all the cooking shows I watch

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well I can't stand the fact that she holds the fork in her left hand all the time and doesn't switch hands.
Oooh, bangers AND mash.

:disagree: Having the fork/spoon in the dominant hand allows you to indiscriminately shovel more food into your mouth at once with wreckless abandon. It's called efficiency, must we teach you guys everything? :rolleyes:
Yeah, we love to shovel in North Murica. It's clumsy to keep switching your hands when you cut something, so we start to evolve cutting skills with our forks.

But eating Euro continental style here? I sometimes attempt it, but it feels like masturbating with the wrong hand.

Bidetless, which hand you use to wipe your ass
Bidets ftw

#BidetGang in the house
Let it flow, baby. Another reason Portugal never went apeshit over toilet roll when the pandemic went down.

Don't wear watches, but I'd wear it on the right for some reason, yes.
I only wear a wristwatch around my penis now. For whenever a woman might ask me the time.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
@radekas @piotrr do you guys by any chance know or have some source about Slavs mythology? Either some movie from torrent, documentary on youtube or something? I find it hard searching so I thought you might have some, if there are subs of course.
Honestly as bad as it sounds I would start here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_paganism

and go for citations and sources.

Unfortunetly Slavic mythology was the biggest success of Christian Church goal to destroy anything non-christian so nowadays it's not popular, therefore not many people write/make movies about it. Most of our mythology doesn't even have any real sources :sad:. And we don't have cool comic book heroes. I did love me some Czarnobóg in Nei Geiman's American Gods though.

There was one 2003 Polish movie named "Stara Baśń" (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380726/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0) which takes place in the country of Polans in IX century if you are interested in actual movies.

As for documentaries I didn't happen upon anything anywhere on youtube or streaming services. And I would love to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 981)