ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
brilliant food when prepared well. we eat that too. i have a friend whose father used to cook it for 12 hours lol
Yes! it melts in your mouth. I let the asian restaurants around here handle it, they're much better at it then i am.

gotta say tho, for as much shit as i talk on the south, their food game is on point. Briskets, ribs, etc.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Yes! it melts in your mouth. I let the asian restaurants around here handle it, they're much better at it then i am.

gotta say tho, for as much shit as i talk on the south, their food game is on point. Briskets, ribs, etc.
Not very woke of you to eat red meat. All them cow farts are destroying the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Eating a nice steak as we speak
Have Venezuelans infested T&T?

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Somehow, I find the term “woke” funny and almost cringeworthy. Not sure how else to put it. Before anyones feelings get hurt, I’m not talking about the idea behind the word.

Other weird terms include “jabroni”.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I wouldn't say infested because they contribute more than most of our society but yeah they're everywhere. Though many have started going back because it's too rough here for them
Interesting, maybe you get higher quality Venezuelans than we do.

Although I know Venezuelans who try to make a living with dignity, there are lots who have been just begging at stop lights for like 3 years now, and when they're offered jobs they don't accept.

How is it rough for them? The language?

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Eating a nice steak as we speak
Not very woke of you to eat red meat. All them cow farts are destroying the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Have Venezuelans infested T&T?
T&T? You mean where Nicki Minaj's cousins are getting enlarged balls from porking hos with STDs and blaming it on Covid vaccines?

Somehow, I find the term “woke” funny and almost cringeworthy. Not sure how else to put it. Before anyones feelings get hurt, I’m not talking about the idea behind the word.

Other weird terms include “jabroni”.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/17/opinion/woke-politically-correct.html

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Interesting, maybe you get higher quality Venezuelans than we do.

Although I know Venezuelans who try to make a living with dignity, there are lots who have been just begging at stop lights for like 3 years now, and when they're offered jobs they don't accept.

How is it rough for them? The language?
Nah, we get a lot of poor Venes. But their work ethic is much better than the locals.

But there are some doctors and engineers who come here and have to survive as gardeners or waiters. Sad.

It's been tough since Covid because many of them work in bars or restaurants that have been mostly closed for the last year and a half so they're out of jobs. Many have decided to go back home or elsewhere.

Other than that it's not a safe place for the women. They are victims of Trini men's lust for "Spanish".

T&T? You mean where Nicki Minaj's cousins are getting enlarged balls from porking hos with STDs and blaming it on Covid vaccines?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/17/opinion/woke-politically-correct.html
When I first saw your post I thought "damn, how do you know us so well?" thinking you were joking. But it's a real story :lol:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i always envied @AFL_ITALIA ' for his cousin and wanted a similar type of guy on my fb wall, and i finally have one: one of my classmates from primary school (she's living in austria, never saw her in the last 30+ years) just posted a google translated, brilliant article full of scientific proof on vaccines, bill gates, tracking, 5g and shit :tuttosport:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i always envied @AFL_ITALIA ' for his cousin and wanted a similar type of guy on my fb wall, and i finally have one: one of my classmates from primary school (she's living in austria, never saw her in the last 30+ years) just posted a google translated, brilliant article full of scientific proof on vaccines, bill gates, tracking, 5g and shit :tuttosport:
Just meet some American boomers. Most of my family are not like that but I do have that one uncle who is still convinced that Trump is just hours away from arresting all the high level Democratic lizard pedophiles. Any moment now and the whole thing will be revealed.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nah, we get a lot of poor Venes. But their work ethic is much better than the locals.

But there are some doctors and engineers who come here and have to survive as gardeners or waiters. Sad.

It's been tough since Covid because many of them work in bars or restaurants that have been mostly closed for the last year and a half so they're out of jobs. Many have decided to go back home or elsewhere.

Other than that it's not a safe place for the women. They are victims of Trini men's lust for "Spanish".

When I first saw your post I thought "damn, how do you know us so well?" thinking you were joking. But it's a real story :lol:
:D

But the Trini men's list for "Spanish"... now I am curious about what that really means. Is it more a fetish for non-islanders who come from Latin America? Kinda like white boys with a fetish for Asians?

*insert racist Asian meme gif here*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 235)