swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I wanna sleep with a recently divorced woman 8 years older than me.
Everybody should probably do that at least once.

What role?

Currently about to jump out the window at my job. I'd say burn the building down, but around here that might get some terrorism charges :shifty:
:lol: Burn it down.

Best place to buy real estate right now is Turkey, shit going for peanuts there
True dat

Bratislava is a stone throw away from Vienna, which imo is the most beautiful capital in europe, i didn't care much for budapest.
I dug Budapest. Striking-looking, amorous people despite the initial reputation. Can't understand them for shit, but they really appreciate you trying. And cheap-assed good wine.

Bratislava on the other hand? Can't say I remember much. Last time it was on a train from Prague to Budapest, and Slovakia had just gone independent from Czechoslovakia a couple years prior. The custom agents walking through the train pounded the shit out of my passport, a little too proud of their new stamp it seemed.

Where the ladies are into butt stuff
You, sir, have a T-shirt idea.

As a white man Asia is the promised land, you will clean up, Eastern euro chicks are generally all about that money, especially the younger ones.
Cha-ching. Damn straight. This Gordo guy knows of what he speaks.

Going to meet the mayor of Warsaw this afternoon
Without me looking it up on Urban Dictionary, what is this a euphemism for?

Remember went greeting polish dignitaries the custom is to touch mushrooms.
Tomorrow I am eating at a restaurant called Santa Clara dos Cogumelos... literally Saint Clara of the mushrooms. I am now somewhat afraid...

Going camping this weekend. What is something cool or unusual to bring.
Tacos and a mask...

tacomask.gif

Trannies are not women tho.
24 hours of pain and fun.

Last week I graduated from university

Today I found out that I can no longer use the pool or the gym because I'm no longer a student...

Fuck my life
Now you need to find another place to take a dump. :pado:

Skeleton of 900 pound man
Damn... there ought to be awards for that kind of weightlifting.

@AFL_ITALIA

McDonald's CEO gave interview which looks like they are looking to add plant based meat to the menu.

speculation it will be Beyond Meat.
I'm still not getting it... this whole faking the very thing you're supposed to avoid. This is like people giving billion dollar valuations to nicotine gum.

We jumped all over margarine as a healthy improvement over butter, and look how that turned out.

Screw this, I am starting a company that is going to mold meat into fake vegetables. I'll make faux broccoli out of beef, fake carrots out of lamb. And they will be engineered for just the right crunch when served with a nice vegetable dip.

my entire life. i am not sure why you think i am close to LA
Anybody outside of Cali generally thinks SF is a suburb of LA. :p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@swag, while i get your point all that matters to me is if it is profitable. the animal rights nuts couldnt convince people to care enough about factory farming to stop eating meat but now that avoiding meat is framed as protecting yourself rather than animals i think a lot more people will end up on board.

also, the fast food model of a couple of burgers for a few dollars doesnt work anymore. mcdonalds, burger king etc cant sell dollar menu items anymore.

if you can get as much food from chipotle for about the same price and it tastes better/ is healthier than mcdonalds is going to have to radically change its menu and its appeal beyond just being cheap to compete with casual dining.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@swag, while i get your point all that matters to me is if it is profitable. the animal rights nuts couldnt convince people to care enough about factory farming to stop eating meat but now that avoiding meat is framed as protecting yourself rather than animals i think a lot more people will end up on board.

also, the fast food model of a couple of burgers for a few dollars doesnt work anymore. mcdonalds, burger king etc cant sell dollar menu items anymore.

if you can get as much food from chipotle for about the same price and it tastes better/ is healthier than mcdonalds is going to have to radically change its menu and its appeal beyond just being cheap to compete with casual dining.
My issue is that if you’re going to go for profits, you sell either heroin or 12-step programs, not methadone.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
idk i dont think that analogy fits here. vegan products will continue to improve on taste and considering the amount of condiments and cheese etc americans put on will taste even matter as much?

i dont agree that vegan meats are simply a methadone here.

and im pretty sure you could still make millions selling methadone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 577)