Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:tup: that's my usual condition.

My brother-in-law's father died, he had colon cancer for six years. The last time I saw him was very bad and it was horrible to see him like that.
I don't want to go to the funeral because I hate funerals, is it wrong?
Who the fuck likes funerals? What kind of insane notion is that?

Yes, you must go.

Ffs, are you a toddler?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Who the fuck likes funerals? What kind of insane notion is that?

Yes, you must go.

Ffs, are you a toddler?

"Ffs" calm down. I'm not stupid, obviously I'm not saying that this is something that people like (although surely there will be some crazy). I mean that it's a kind of "protocol" that people follow to say goodbye to a family member/friend, and for me that doesn't make any sense. I'm not a "toddler", but at my age I have already gone to many funerals, unfortunately.
Anyway, in the end there will be no funeral.

You must go but before you go repaint your eyebrows from angry to sad
:lol: :tup:.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"Ffs" calm down. I'm not stupid, obviously I'm not saying that this is something that people like (although surely there will be some crazy). I mean that it's a kind of "protocol" that people follow to say goodbye to a family member/friend, and for me that doesn't make any sense. I'm not a "toddler", but at my age I have already gone to many funerals, unfortunately.
Anyway, in the end there will be no funeral.

:tup:.
You mean to say that this 'protocol' which has existed for as long as humanity has, which exists through all different cultures and religions makes no sense?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)