Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah I'm not regifting soap its just sitting in my bathroom.

I still find it odd how I was gifted artisinal handsoap and you Europeans (and iliveforjuve) think it means I have body odor :shifty:

Do you bathe in handsoap? Or are you handling shit on a regular basis?

It is because we are able to read subtext and don't necessarily take everything at face value.

That's why when the Donald says he's the best, least racist president ever, Europeans think it probably means he's one of the most racist dudes around, and you think he must be telling the truth.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It is because we are able to read subtext and don't necessarily take everything at face value.

That's why when the Donald says he's the best, least racist president ever, Europeans think it probably means he's one of the most racist dudes around, and you think he must be telling the truth.
I repeat, handsoap. Do you bathe in handsoap?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I also get shampoo and bodywash and a nail clipper but it doesnt mean anything
My best friends and I have an agreement to only buy eachother shitty gifts for the lols.
Last thing i bought for my pal was a Mario Barth live DVD. Another friend received a FarCry Blu-Ray, Uwe Bolls masterpiece.

- - - Updated - - -

Last year got a ticket for the Amigos :lol:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
My best friends and I have an agreement to only buy eachother shitty gifts for the lols.
Last thing i bought for my pal was a Mario Barth live DVD. Another friend received a FarCry Blu-Ray, Uwe Bolls masterpiece.

- - - Updated - - -

Last year got a ticket for the Amigos :lol:
That sounds great!! :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Anyone recommend good brands for work appropriate Polos?

I don't really wear a lot of Polos but that seems to be thing at my new job. Looking to dress to impress but I don't want to be the only one wearing a dress shirt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 801)