ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Anyone recommend good brands for work appropriate Polos?

I don't really wear a lot of Polos but that seems to be thing at my new job. Looking to dress to impress but I don't want to be the only one wearing a dress shirt
I wear shirts even though a lot of people wear polos at my job. No problem in looking better than your peers. That being said, I surprisingly like the polos from H&M. They're cheap as shit and they don't last for too long but they do fit really nice. Plus no logo which is a plus in my book.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I don't really wear a lot of Polos but that seems to be thing at my new job. Looking to dress to impress but I don't want to be the only one wearing a dress shirt
I like Ralph Lauren. They have multiple fits so you can find something that works with your body.

Banana Republic is a more inexpensive option.

If I were you I'd get a couple nice fitting polos, a couple nice fitting button ups, and then burn all my khakis.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
You don't remember? Was quite a funny conversation between you two before christmas :lol:

Some purposeless cum receptacle at work gave me artisianal handsoap for christmas. It looks expensive but i am male, 25 and straight why in the ever fucking hell would i want this. Giving me nothing wouldve been more generous
Relax, bro. Just say thanks and smile. If you don't like it you can regift it.

Don't underestimate how much stress it is to pick out gifts for people in the first place.
Anyone who is stressed out buying holiday gifts doesnt experience real stresd
so stressed they can't spell? I guess you mean the level of stress you experience when you get a disappointing gift?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Most important on Polos is minimise the logos. Simple is always better. Nothing worse than people with a gigantic Rolph Lauren logo across their shirt. Fucken Plebs. Go to a couple of shops and try different brands, sizes etc.

I wear Hilfiger slim fit. Highly recommendable.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

People go to work in a polo? What :D?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 923)