swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So this girl at work was for some reason telling that she watched a crossover episode ru pauls drag race and little women LA. I guess TLCs viewers have become numb to this shit and now they need to up the weird by combining midgets and trannies. All i could think of though while hearing this was how excited @swag would be to hear about the midget trannies
Midget trannies are such entry level stuff though.

Now midget tranny amputees... and things get a little more interesting.

Shes not that dumb just a basic bitch. I like her, not really as a person but Shes hot, well dressed and put together...like a pleasant painting that i can look up from my desk and enjoy when bored or horny at work

Shes not the purposeless cum dumpster that gave me artisianal soap for christmas
:lol: Sounds like you'll have to return the gift of "homemade liquid soap" for her next Christmas.

Nothing wrong with something good to look at in the office, however. :tup:

As one female stand-up comedian put it in a show I saw a couple weeks, "I'm about a 6, but if I keep my mouth shut I'm probably an 8".

Got a pic of @Lapa strutting his stuff at his new job

:lol: But he's wearing pants.

I'll give you some background.

Long story short, I'm currently the legal counsel of a construction company (I was sent here by the law firm I work for, that was my promotion). So now I got a dick load of responsibilities and I'm constantly asked to bend the law so the company can move forward with its operations.

Thing is, I don't want the job anymore. I don't wanna deal with these radical Christians any longer (everyone in this company is a brainwashed Christian. They force their employees into reading the Bible and other chit).

So it occurred to me... Maybe I should just tell them I'm an atheist. Maybe they'll feel like I'm cursing their company and ask the firm to replace me with someone else.

I just don't know to how let them know I'm an atheist.
Building for God? Razing rainforests for the Lord? Oh my.

Yeah, hanging with the God Squad can be a bit like being in some Black Mirror episode where everybody's been through a Christian lobotomy. That would be a tough environment for me to survive.

Look at the wall and ask your boss how that naked man ended up on a cross.
:lol: Yes!!!

Your job is to bend the law, to me you just sound like a very unmotivated person who is gravely mistaken about the realities of professional life, in other words you are a spoiled brat who will fuck opportunity after opportunity.
Boom. It's whatcha get paid to do, really. :D

Bolivians are the Tasmanians of South America.
Wow. I learned a lot about how Aussies think of Tasmanians from that statement. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 577)