InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
So as I was going to work, I passed by the gas station close to my house to grab some smokes. I noticed and older gentlemen drop a 20$ bill as he entered his car, I approached, picked it up and as I was extending the 20 his way and about to say "sir you dropped your money", the $#@!er slams his door, tells me to $#@! off and drives of as of his life depended on it :lol:

Got free smokes :weee:
The moral of the story: tell old people to fuck off before they do. That was racist of him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You guys have any good pick up lines for Tinder?

- - - Updated - - -

So as I was going to work, I passed by the gas station close to my house to grab some smokes. I noticed and older gentlemen drop a 20$ bill as he entered his car, I approached, picked it up and as I was extending the 20 his way and about to say "sir you dropped your money", the fucker slams his door, tells me to fuck off and drives of as of his life depended on it :lol:

Got free smokes :weee:
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I've been going with be the R&B to my gangsta rap but I haven't had enough matches to try it conclusively

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Just watched catch 22 (1970s movie) for the first time. I highly recommend it, its a masterpiece on many levels. I am so impressed I had the urge to post about it here

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just watched catch 22 (1970s movie) for the first time. I highly recommend it, its a masterpiece on many levels. I am so impressed I had the urge to post about it here
Read the book, so much more layers to it. Incredibly hilarious.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)