Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I usually hate work trips, but yesterday was good. Did my presentation from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, had a good meal, drank some good tequila, walked around a really picturesque small town, slept in a good bed in a good hotel, woke up refreshed, had a good breakie. Now I'm back home and I don't have to be to work until 9:00am tomorrow.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol, some Spanish chick offered me mango and guava with vodka and rum, bizzare mix, that's the closest I got to poisoning myself.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I usually hate work trips, but yesterday was good. Did my presentation from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, had a good meal, drank some good tequila, walked around a really picturesque small town, slept in a good bed in a good hotel, woke up refreshed, had a good breakie. Now I'm back home and I don't have to be to work until 9:00am tomorrow.
Breakie? Gucci please

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So as I was going to work, I passed by the gas station close to my house to grab some smokes. I noticed and older gentlemen drop a 20$ bill as he entered his car, I approached, picked it up and as I was extending the 20 his way and about to say "sir you dropped your money", the fucker slams his door, tells me to fuck off and drives of as of his life depended on it :lol:

Got free smokes :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)