Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thats just a weak attempt at shock and sensation.

We arent talking about an injectable anesthetic that works within seconds. It takes a small time before the effect kicks in. When someone plunges a subcutane needle into your skin and injects, you can easely make a scene and take off.

The stories about the aerosol form doing anything like here in the video, is dramatically overrated and folklore.

- - - Updated - - -

So from this information, you can quickly see how Flunitrazemap(rohypnol, roofies) is the actual scary drug.

You can administer to a person via their alcoholic drink, and they wont notice. While they arent in a twilight state like scopolamine, you could still visit an atm with them, or have sex with them as they are in a partial sleeping state where they cannot resist actions asked on them and react instinctively. As in they would participate without having the ability to determine wether you want or not, you just do.
And afterwards, you cannot remember a thing.

That, is the actual scare.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
On the other hand, in most of the tourist spots in asia, you can get roofied as a male aswel, and then wake up in a bathtub filled with ice and half of your organs missing

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you go out as a girl? I'd just masturbate all day.
When you break the index and middle finger of your good hand ? :D

I agree tbh. Fucking females complaining and shit. Having 3 times the solo-orgasm we have....

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
On the other hand, in most of the tourist spots in asia, you can get roofied as a male aswel, and then wake up in a bathtub filled with ice and half of your organs missing

- - - Updated - - -

When you break the index and middle finger of your good hand ? :D

I agree tbh. Fucking females complaining and shit. Having 3 times the solo-orgasm we have....
There is some genius truth there

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Was drinking with my subcontractor yesterday...got pretty hammered. Woke up to make some calculations for work. You guys ever get that "flow" feeling? When I get that I can calculate for like whole day nonstop...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)