Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
a lot of it is white guilt, which would disappear soon since the majority will be latin, and latin people have no slavery or white privilege to deal with so they will dish it out, watch out black folks
We will factor in Vasco Da Gama :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

If it's true I'm disappointed. Especially because we usually don't mind much when it comes to humor. Case in point, Jeroom: https://www.google.com/search?q=jer...rDSsT0JJM:&usg=__1P5j8wI5jKRlkKcK6gj8IrdEN9A=

America is obsessed with not offending anyone. Can't remember who (one of the great comedians from the old guard), but I read a piece a while back and he said that he couldn't do a show today like he did 20 years ago.

I find it ironic that America's law is more open to this, but the self-censorship in your media is strong. You don't see it that much in Europe.
True. America is indeed obsessed with not offending people. Best stand up I've seen about this subject is Steve Hughes. He says it all really.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I read an article that it is used as a rape, burglary and other criminal activities drug, because suppsoedly when you take you have no memory from that point what happened. Does it have good drug qualities, recreational ones? Just curious :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If it's true I'm disappointed. Especially because we usually don't mind much when it comes to humor. Case in point, Jeroom: https://www.google.com/search?q=jer...rDSsT0JJM:&usg=__1P5j8wI5jKRlkKcK6gj8IrdEN9A=

True. America is indeed obsessed with not offending people. Best stand up I've seen about this subject is Steve Hughes. He says it all really.
Jeroom is fucking amazing.

He's also married with a former female sprinter with of african descend. They have a child.

He was hilarious in the first episode of "de slimste mens" this week

- - - Updated - - -

I read an article that it is used as a rape, burglary and other criminal activities drug, because suppsoedly when you take you have no memory from the point of what happened. Does it have good drug qualities, recreational ones? Just curious :D
Its a fast acting, injectable form of roofies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 211)