Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So my girlfriend's mom brought a yorkie and this dog is just a little devil. The fucker just never stops licking things, but he has a fetish with licking my nostrils FFS. While I was playing with him on the floor, and really went to tongue-rape my nose and to avoid him... BOOM... I hit my head with the edge of the table and cut my forehead a little bit. The little fucker didn't give a fuck and went on to bite the mustard bottle and spilled it all over me a few moments later. :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm so dumb, was supposed to sleep 8 hours ago for work (start 11 hour shift in 30 mins), but had to say yes for few drinks for 1 hour, that turned into party in whole another city, whole tomorrow ruined now with trying to rest out of the zombie stage prolly :groan:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This is Badass Vidal meeting any Juve player.

And it would be for a Primavera player.

I'm so dumb, was supposed to sleep 8 hours ago for work (start 11 hour shift in 30 mins), but had to say yes for few drinks for 1 hour, that turned into party in whole another city, whole tomorrow ruined now with trying to rest out of the zombie stage prolly :groan:
Stopped reading this obvious post right there.

WΏΏdy?;4506698 said:
Have any of you guys been in anger management?

I know it sounds gay but i think imma need a few sessions.
Every time I'm on Tuz lately, it's an anger management session.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)