Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So my girlfriend's mom brought a yorkie and this dog is just a little devil. The fucker just never stops licking things, but he has a fetish with licking my nostrils FFS. While I was playing with him on the floor, and really went to tongue-rape my nose and to avoid him... BOOM... I hit my head with the edge of the table and cut my forehead a little bit. The little fucker didn't give a fuck and went on to bite the mustard bottle and spilled it all over me a few moments later. :lol:
lol :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
So my girlfriend's mom brought a yorkie and this dog is just a little devil. The fucker just never stops licking things, but he has a fetish with licking my nostrils FFS. While I was playing with him on the floor, and really went to tongue-rape my nose and to avoid him... BOOM... I hit my head with the edge of the table and cut my forehead a little bit. The little fucker didn't give a fuck and went on to bite the mustard bottle and spilled it all over me a few moments later. :lol:
That's so cute. I'd love to spill my mustard all over you. :kiss:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, but it's the most direct way they can be disgusting, licking you or drooling on you. They can be chill (depending on type of dog, hate the needy ones), as long as they don't overdo with the mentionned slobbering.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Party at the bar where the girl works last night. Drinking for free, live jazz and she even sang a Tom Waits tune. Was a pretty good evening. Though whoever said that dark tequilla wont give you hangovers is a liar and a piece of shit.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Dark tequila :D I remember the first time i was introduced to that stuff (I use the term "remember" loosely). Barcelona circa 2006, asked the barman to sell me the bottle, next thing I knew, I woke up on las ramblas in nothing more then my t shirt and underwear, and nothing else (memory included)

Grear times

Hangover central @Lapa

- - - Updated - - -

Me this morning :sergio:

Wolf+of+Wall+Street+Quaaludes+(1).jpg

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Dark tequila :D I remember the first time i was introduced to that stuff (I use the term "remember" loosely). Barcelona circa 2006, asked the barman to sell me the bottle, next thing I knew, I woke up on las ramblas in nothing more then my t shirt and underwear, and nothing else (memory included)

Grear times

Hangover central @Lapa

- - - Updated - - -

Me this morning :sergio:

Wolf+of+Wall+Street+Quaaludes+(1).jpg
Couldn't splurge for the 100% agave?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Fint :lol:

It's frigging Sunday and I still feel like 98 year old koala bear after Friday.
Age does that. It was so easy to drink like no tomorrow when you were 18 or something like that.

Nowadays I can only drink for 6 days in a row, when I was 18 the limit was 17 days. :agree:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So the only thing to make this day better other than going out to a carne asada is one coming to me. My roomate's brother just came over with a bunch of carne and some cervezas y tequila.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Do/did you know how to speak Spanish before going to Mexico?
I had a little spanish. Now I have a little more. Enough to introduce myself, explain why I'm here, order in restaurants, bargain in markets, tell taxis where to go, buy things from stores, etc. I can carry conversations on some topics (so far I've managed to discuss solid waste and the US school system). But not enough to speak comfortable with native speakers in most social and professional settings. Which is where I want to be.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I had a little spanish. Now I have a little more. Enough to introduce myself, explain why I'm here, order in restaurants, bargain in markets, tell taxis where to go, buy things from stores, etc. I can carry conversations on some topics (so far I've managed to discuss solid waste and the US school system). But not enough to speak comfortable with native speakers in most social and professional settings. Which is where I want to be.
Okay, that's cool :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)