Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I see absolutely no reason to do so. You gave em up?
Gave them up for about 10 months last year (excluding when I drink, cause thems different rules), started again around Christmas but gave em up again New Years. No cravings at all thankfully. How many do you smoke per day?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Gave them up for about 10 months last year (excluding when I drink, cause thems different rules), started again around Christmas but gave em up again New Years. No cravings at all thankfully. How many do you smoke per day?
Right now is a hectic period regarding the education so I'm dancing around 22-25 per day. When I'm relaxed and just chilling I get by on 15. How about you before you found Jesus?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I do the same. Quit on January first and so far I haven't bought a pack still. Well, I bought one of my friends a couple because I smoked a lot of his when we went out drinking.

Looking into one of those fancy vapes right now. They can be pretty expensive but they won't fuck my lungs up

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Right now is a hectic period regarding the education so I'm dancing around 22-25 per day. When I'm relaxed and just chilling I get by on 15. How about you before you found Jesus?
Not nearly as much, maybe 10-12 a day. Though if there was a drinking session involved that would spike to between 30 and 40.
I do the same. Quit on January first and so far I haven't bought a pack still. Well, I bought one of my friends a couple because I smoked a lot of his when we went out drinking.

Looking into one of those fancy vapes right now. They can be pretty expensive but they won't fuck my lungs up
They look ridiculous imo, but I can see the attraction. Some guy was 'smoking' one of them in the cinema the other night, nobody knew what to make of it. Obviously it's legal, but it's still irritating for anyone sitting behind.

Stay strong though man :tup: In the past three weeks, three close friends of mine have lost family members to lung cancer (only two were smokers mind you), so once it's that close to home it really starts to dawn on you I guess.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Not nearly as much, maybe 10-12 a day. Though if there was a drinking session involved that would spike to between 30 and 40.
When I pass two packs in the evening and wake up the next day my body really feels like shit. Usually can't decide what part of the hangover is worse, the smoke nausea or the face splitting booze pain. I'll be forced to quit in 18 months so I figure I'll have my kicks for now and then just leave it behind.

Though if I could somehow keep it down to 5 cigarettes per day I would never, in a million years, stop smoking.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

They look ridiculous imo, but I can see the attraction. Some guy was 'smoking' one of them in the cinema the other night, nobody knew what to make of it. Obviously it's legal, but it's still irritating for anyone sitting behind.

Stay strong though man :tup: In the past three weeks, three close friends of mine have lost family members to lung cancer (only two were smokers mind you), so once it's that close to home it really starts to dawn on you I guess.
I saw some pretty cool ones that look like big metal pipes :p

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Which ones are you looking at/thinking of getting?

I've gone through some trial and error with this for awhile, and for someone just starting out, I would recommend the Kanger Protank 2 Mini with a variable voltage battery. The "Ego Twist" battery is a great option, as it allows you to manually set which voltage you want (up to 4.8 volts) in order for you to find your sweetspot as far as vapor production and throat hit goes. As for throat hit, other factors also come into play, such as nic-level and amount of PG etc., but which battery you use is also of extreme importance.

With that setup, you will have set yourself up for a pretty damn good vaping experience. It produces lots of vapor and the throat hit is pretty damn good. The pricing on those items are also very decent. I think I paid 14 dollars for my Protank and 15 dollars for the battery. Both will last you a very long time.

Whatever you do, don't buy those entry-level, ultracheap, disposable ecigs. They simply don't measure up.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just woke up with the worlds most fucked up cold, I tried calling someone and leaving a message, but I realized I cant even get out a word without sounding fucked up, my voice sounds like the oldest one among the Golden girls :sergio: Yeah will be fun going to work sounding like an 80 year old jewish lady.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously, its fucked up, waking up and hearing your own voice, realizing you sound like Sophia from Golden Girls, even if she was the cool one.

Fuck, now I have the theme song in my head "Thank you for being a friend...travel down the road and back again, your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant" :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 370)