'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (15 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Not weird, I love reggae :D Even if this is odd kind of good vibes hehe, guessing austrian? German reggae in general is real nice.
It's German.

:agree:

Gentleman & Patrice :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

From Austria:

- - - Updated - - -

Dayum, listening to reggae makes me miss summer so much :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gentleman is the artist I seen most live :D Like 6-7 times almost, he comes to every festival I wanna see hehe (helps that my home town Uppsala had a yearly reggae festival thats sadly not around anymore). Even a simple reggae cruise I went to, he performed, very chill dude.

Patrice I saw in Köln's summerjam, I know its his home, but the connection and effect he had on the crowd is the craziest I seen in a live performance. I couldnt get that soulstorm tune outta me head due to friends singing it for months after summerjam, started to hate it (why they did it) :D

- - - Updated - - -
@Fr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This big albo is one of a kind dope as fuck mofo :cool: Allways hilarious music vids too hehe. Hope releases more music, and better, hard to get into his albums at times, mainly dig the song rockers.

But when it comes to freestyle, there's no topping this, buckle in :D

- - - Updated - - -
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=15255" target="_blank">Nzoric</a>

Jul 15, 2006
This big albo is one of a kind dope as fuck mofo :cool: Allways hilarious music vids too hehe. Hope releases more music, and better, hard to get into his albums at times, mainly dig the song rockers.
Bronson is too cold. You gotta see his show on YouTube called Fuck That's Delicious. Then everything will be full-circle.

-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)