'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (46 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not even sure what to call this genre fusion of music, but its friggin awesome:

Yes I listened to all 1 h: 19 minutes of it, incidently dig the first song the most (that and 29th mark).

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I
Yes I listened to all 1 h: 19 minutes of it, incidently dig the first song the most (that and 29th mark).
Niiiiice :tup:

Didn't listen to it completely, but love the one at ~44 minutes, with the jazz saxophone.

Anyways, probably the best Franco-American collab I know of:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:touched:

dunno, I think Flume is pretty popular if you are talking about him, I've heard of the other dude before but no idea how popular
I meant Flume (friend said he is very big, never heard about him before) , this 2nd dude is only in this song, but some of Flume's debute album is quite nice (has ghost face killah, Freddie Gibbs, Killer Mike etc).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I meant Flume (friend said he is very big, never heard about him before) , this 2nd dude is only in this song, but some of Flume's debute album is quite nice (has ghost face killah, Freddie Gibbs, Killer Mike etc).

Doin' down South, where we holding' all the work at...

- - - Updated - - -

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Without clicking on the clips I somehow knew it would be the two "know" songs :D last one you don't know me is off the hook, one of those who kickstarted his career.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=9546" target="_blank">Salvo</a> @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=15700" target="_blank">ZoSo</a>, is this guy well known down under? (where he's from):

They both are, Flume sort of came to prominence in the last 2 years, young guy, 23. Has some nice tracks.

Chet is pretty popular. This is probably his biggest track. Smooth voice.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's a full circle kind moment for them to have a dope live performance in the backyard of the pyramids (especially for Kheops lol) . Awesome that they can maintain the level of the song for 10 mins.

Been a long time since, but you reminded me need to listen to La Saga again (and the whole le'ecole du micro d'argent album) , easily one of the ultimate rap songs ever.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's a full circle kind moment for them to have a dope live performance in the backyard of the pyramids (especially for Kheops lol) . Awesome that they can maintain the level of the song for 10 mins.

Been a long time since, but you reminded me need to listen to La Saga again (and the whole le'ecole du micro d'argent album) , easily one of the ultimate rap songs ever.

also homage to this

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Hard to think of a venue more awesome than this :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Beast album, contains my probably favourite song from them:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)