'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (47 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its a new young parisian rapper called Gradur, his song is called Jamais, he is no IAM worthy :D But its nice little tune (only one I like, most of the others too trap rap-ish for me).

- - - Updated - - -

This super nice track makes we wish it was spring already...:)
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=15255" target="_blank">Nzoric</a>

- - - Updated - - -

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Got it, used hola :tup:

I discovered that Akh song on Rooney only last year, it's funny and trippy. I know most of their songs, so I was surprised. Didn't know about their official mixtape (it's a good one) before that.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Got it, used hola :tup:

I discovered that Akh song on Rooney only last year, it's funny and trippy. I know most of their songs, so I was surprised. Didn't know about their official mixtape (it's a good one) before that.
I'm not sure I understood all of it, but is this basically a song about PES? :lol:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
you gotta check out this, simply amazing

I saw their show live in Quebec city, with La fin de leur monde (amazing song) included among others, 2008, they had a special thing organized for MJ.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure I understood all of it, but is this basically a song about PES? :lol:
I think so :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Dj cut killer is one of the main reason I started digging french hiphop :tup:
He's great, my favorite of him will always be the sample played in La Haine. He also features in the whole official mixtape of IAM. Obviously, he has more cool work.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
:tup:

Immortal Technique is touring Europe soon :touched: Gonna see him 19th of Feb :weee: 10 years since he was here last. Hope he performs this song even if Joell Ortiz wont be there :p

He is taking this Hasan Salaam dude with him to it.

Lucky bastard! :D I would never miss such opportunity.

Hasan Salaam's Paradise Lost is his best album, highly recommended.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:tup:

Immortal Technique is touring Europe soon :touched: Gonna see him 19th of Feb :weee: 10 years since he was here last. Hope he performs this song even if Joell Ortiz wont be there :p
Fuuuuck you man, Technique is literally the one artist I wanna see most in the whole fucking world :D
Actually wanted to go to Frauenfeld last year, but the guy I was going to go with got his holiday canceled a few weeks before the concert (some people at his work unexpectedly quit or got ill and they neede every worker) :sergio:

And Salaam is real as shit, probably one my favourite artists I discovered last year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Listening to his latest album and now most of his first one, and cant say there is any song I like more amongst his work, despite others having more lyrical depth. This one has bite too:

- - - Updated - - -

Fuuuuck you man, Technique is literally the one artist I wanna see most in the whole fucking world :D
Actually wanted to go to Frauenfeld last year, but the guy I was going to go with got his holiday canceled a few weeks before the concert (some people at his work unexpectedly quit or got ill and they neede every worker) :sergio:
He was here 10 years ago and I missed it narrowly due to fvcked emergency, I'm clearing my obligations for that week and buy tickets now already, crossing my fingers. All my brothers wanna see him too, so will be extra dope. We all be long time fans since his first Revolutionary volume 1 14 years ago. Need to re-listen his shit again. Especially Point of No return and Cause of death :touched: How he opens the songs in the first verse :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh yeah fo sho :D

I watched the latest episode of a new tv series drama about Hiphop music family with Terrence Howard, decent, but rarely expect anything good from actors pretending to be artists, but like this one, catchy:

- - - Updated - - -

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So far for 2 episodes its good enough, little musical family drama really (little soap-opera-ish as times), better produced then I expected it to be. I buy Terrence Howard as CEO Hiphop mogul ala Jay Z, but so far not really buying his background as gangster rapper though hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)