'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (56 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=6566" target="_blank">Aush</a>

Check this dude out, aussie hip hop guy but has some pretty sweet tracks.
Good looks g, that shit smooth, Imma peep some other joints too. Hella dope producers coming outta Aussie like aywy and Chiefs.

-

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Man, I'm glad you have that record in your life now, it's a modern-classic in my book! Now that you brought that to my attention that Bruno Mars' song is definitely heavy influenced by the Breakbot song haha. Peep that whole album for those MJ'esque vibes it's super dope.
Which one do you mean is a modern classic?

And yeah Bruno Mars is prolly the biggiest MJ fangirl on the planet lol, he was a Michael impersonator before he became an artist hehe.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Duuuuuuude, I was about to say do it again song with Big Sean feature was dope, but fvck that, this Raury you just posted, fucking powerful! Amazing performance from this random kid. Keep sharing, you are on a roll!

Jul 15, 2006
Duuuuuuude, I was about to say do it again song with Big Sean feature was dope, but fvck that, this Raury you just posted, fucking powerful! Amazing performance from this random kid. Keep sharing, you are on a roll!
My g! Earlly Mac been making good songs, that records produced by Key Wane who's one of my favorite producers. That Raury record is crazy, something completely organic that has a special aura. Too bad the rest of his project dosen't have the same level as that track. I'm out for tonight catch you later fam.

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 52)