'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (52 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Someone help me, I seriously cant stop listening to this song, its too good. I'm supposing to be listening further to other brasilian songs since a friend gave me the task to make Brazil spotify playlist.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
nas and premiere, with some really creative lyrics. I didnt say it was a hip hop anthem but i think it's the best effort lyrically and prod wise.
Yeah thats prolly one of very few closest to being "it" amongst them (mainly because of the sick prod as you said). But he has more then a handful songs that would compete with that though lyrical and storytelling. Since you got me in the mood for my Nas playlist again (listen to it most of the day), I'll post a few. Besides NY state of mind, also this:

And this:

Deffo the Message too:

Memory lane amongst most underrated candidates IMO (one mic and rule the world are overplayed in comparison, though dope in their own way).

In other news, one of the reasons I found Stillmatic so underrated is this sick flow of a tune:

This one one of his most clever tunes (and also prod by Preemo), unbelieveable lyrically wise:

This one pretty much for same reasons as I gave you power, very clever way to showcase your prowess:

Smoothness defined:

His roughest track (miss the firm...Foxy kills it, Nas wrote her verse for sure lol):

Too lazy to post more. And you undoubtly know em all, but usually one of my favourite things is introducing Nas catalogue to to any of my friends who likes rap, but never given Nas a real try (yeah there are plenty of weird people like that, who think Kanye's and Jay'z watch the throne is the highlight of all Rap :D Though that collabo was super nice, not hating).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cuban linx yeah, its one of his most notorious guest appearance/feature (prolly amongst his top 5 best verses). Randomly reminds me of his ill feature on Jay Z's success:

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)