'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (33 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;4565977 said:
There is no doubt in my mind Premo is the best producer ever, NaS will probably end his career being top 10.

It's amazing, as I said, however.
however, which do you propose is in its stead?
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=15700" target="_blank">ZoSo</a>

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
see that one could totally be the ultimate hip hop anthem, but as far as mastery of craft, lyrical + instrumental, imo nas is like is that
NY State of Mind surely beats Nas is Like lyrically. And it's another just as awesome Premier beat. :p

- - - Updated - - -

I know Fight the Power is one of the tracks you're 'supposed' to think is among the best hip-hop tracks of all time, but to me it's overrated and dated.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
NY State of Mind surely beats Nas is Like lyrically. And it's another just as awesome Premier beat. :p

- - - Updated - - -

I know Fight the Power is one of the tracks you're 'supposed' to think is among the best hip-hop tracks of all time, but to me it's overrated and dated.
pfft shut your ignorant pasty ass up :p FYI NY state of mind 2 is better than 1

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:sergio:

BASS, HOW LOW CAN YOU GO

Nuthin But A G Thang would be a good choice too.
Deeez Nuuuts - Dr. Dre.
Mind Playing Tricks On Me - Geto Boys
Fight The Power - Public Enemy
Suicidal Thoughts - Notorious B.I.G.
Straight Outta Compton - N.W.A.
Rapp Snitch Knishes - MF DOOM ft. Mr Fantastik
Fazers - King Geedorah
NY State of Mind - Nas
Put It On - Big L
Gin and Juice - Snoop Dogg
The Message - Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five
Rapper's Delight - Sugar Hill Gang

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
True, I like Cant truss this much more as well, though the lyrical content is too specific for it to really qualifiy as a Hip-Hop anthem I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)