what about tacchi for riquelme (4 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by difuz ] ++
riquelme has arguably been the best playmaker in la liga htis year... tops the assist leauge and scored 12 goals so far..

i would welcome him to juve, but remember he wasn't good for barca when he came there... but atm he is exceptional
Remember that Barca wasn't that good last year ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Haha, Capello played like that with Roma, so why not :D
No he didn't. He had defensively adept players on the flanks in Mancini and Candela, not Camoranesi and Nedved. In centre midfield he had two holding midfielders, Emerson and Dacourt or De Rossi.

Buffon
Thuram Kovac Cannavaro
Zambrotta Camoranesi Emerson Chiellini
Nedved
Trezeguet/Ibrahimovic Del Piero/Mutu

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Get Kovac outta there and put in Perea or Barzagli and I'd be much more at ease with playing a three man defence.
Rofl, you just follow internet hypes don't you? What do you actually know about those two?
Have you really not seen what a great defender Kovac is? Maybe you haven't, but then you should. Don't stare at his age.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
How much have you seen of Perea and Barzagli, Esteban? To say that Desmond just follows internet hypes because he thinks those two are good is foolish as they are both very promising young defenders. Luis Perea and Pablo Ibanez form one of the best central defensive partnerships in La Liga and the former has been sublime against the top two teams in that league, taking Ronaldo and Eto'o out of games. Barzagli on the other hand has forced his way into Marcelo Lippi's Azzurri squad based purely on solid performances for Palermo. If you believe that Robert Kovac is a better player then say so but Perea and Barzagli are more than just 'internet hypes'.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Barzagli is great. Felipe is a 20year old Brazilian rising starlet, plays for Udinese. I want these 2. And Chivu if Zambrotta is sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)