what about tacchi for riquelme (5 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`d rather have Oliseh so sure that I would like Zidane instead of Riquelme
Zidane will make us the best in europe without a doubt but I would like us to find other players since Zidane left us and he is 30+ years old just buy Cassano and I would be happy

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I wouldn't say he's overrated as he certainly seems to be producing for Villareal, but I just do not think he would fit at Juventus. He is certainly no Totti who can do it all.
What is it Totti got that Riquelme don't?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Why would Villareal accept this? Why do we think that Riquelme would fit at Juventus? I don't think he would.
Err...because Riquelme is a Barca player? And Barca want Tacchi?

Problem is, Barca might decide to have him back, and there is the fact that Riquelme CANT succeed at a big club, for a very simple reason...

Riquelme HAS to be the most important player, because of his game, every player has to be built around him, and the fact is that "big players with big egos" dont like playing second fiddle...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

What is it Totti got that Riquelme don't?
Better determination better ball control better dribbling better vision and passing better finishing works harder and he passes the ball to his teamates when needed and he doesn`t insist of creating all the plays by himself!

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++

Better determination better ball control better dribbling better vision and passing better finishing works harder and he passes the ball to his teamates when needed and he doesn`t insist of creating all the plays by himself!
Riquelme got BETTER dribbling for SURE. Riquelme probably got the best passings and vision in the world right now, he works hard and is always available for passes. Plus he's freekicks is as brilliant as Tottis and he shoot as hard.

Or how about this: Riquelme lifted Villarreal to probably the second best team in La liga right now, is Totti capable to do the same? Pretty much all Forlans goals in La liga is built up by Riquelme plus he's scored plenty of goals himself.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Err...because Riquelme is a Barca player? And Barca want Tacchi?

Problem is, Barca might decide to have him back, and there is the fact that Riquelme CANT succeed at a big club, for a very simple reason...

Riquelme HAS to be the most important player, because of his game, every player has to be built around him, and the fact is that "big players with big egos" dont like playing second fiddle...
I dont think that will be the case
He will probibly stay in villareal or move to some other team maybe even real
I would rather see Pizaro in Juve

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004

Or how about this: Riquelme lifted Villarreal to probably the second best team in La liga right now, is Totti capable to do the same ? Pretty much all Forlans goals in La liga is built up by Riquelme plus he's scored plenty of goals himself.
So, the mere fact that Totti almost single-handledly (sometimes) dragged our team through many season isnt the same?

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
So your saying in some seasons Totti is the only good player and have to do everything for himself? :D Not like you Nicole...

Cafu, Batistuta, Montella, Mancini, Cassano etc etc

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
So your saying in some seasons Totti is the only good player and have to do everything for himself? :D Not like you Nicole...

Cafu, Batistuta, Montella, Mancini, Cassano etc etc
I'm saying more often the not Totti is our best player...hence the phase he dragged us (sometimes) single-handedly through a season...he has been the one Roma player consistently brilliant for many seasons, to compare him to Ruquelme who is his whole carear has had what 2 good seasons? is foolish...!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
He is also a couple millions more! If you want him, better be prepared to smash the transfer record!! He is worth double what Real paided for Zidane!!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He is also a couple millions more! If you want him, better be prepared to smash the transfer record!! He is worth double what Real paided for Zidane!!
Who said we want him
Moggi doesnt want him
Cap doesnt want him
And he doesnt want us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)