what about tacchi for riquelme (3 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

I know, who'd want one of the most talented/brilliant players of all-time?
I think you forggot some other adjectives to add wich doesnt describe him as a world class player;)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
They all dont matter, Totti is Totti, a player with more talent in him then most players could comprehend...
Perheps but he will be fvcked up as a player if he stays there where he is now

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
well thats another perfectly good coach out the window. they are going through them like underwear

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
well thats another perfectly good coach out the window. they are going through them like underwear
I wonder whos next?
Maybe Ranieri
I wouldnt recomend this guy to anyone not even to roma:D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
-------Zlatan - Mutu---
------------Riquelme
Nedved-Rosicky-Emerson-Camo
---Cannavaro-Kovac-Thuram
------------Buffon

LOL :)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
-------Zlatan - Mutu---
------------Riquelme
------------Buffon

Dream on...

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
yes, dreams but who knows

when Riquelme was a Boca Player, juve shows interest on him. Now Barcelona is not thinking in him for the next season, and are looking sell the player ( this season Roman have 12 goals and 10 assists- leads this category in spain)

But i dont know if Barca still wants Tacch

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
-------Zlatan - Mutu---
------------Riquelme
------------Buffon

Please, do you really think Capello is that adventurous???

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++

Who said we want him
Moggi doesnt want him
Cap doesnt want him
And he doesnt want us
1)I do and if you leave this foolishness a side with this Juve hate Totti and Totti hate Juve and just look at what he is doing on the field you would want him too!! He is the best player in the world IMO
2) I can assure you that if Moggi had the oppurtunity to sign him he would have taken it ofcourse there is the money issue too but if that would have been resolved he would have taken him without thinking twice!
3) Cap doesn`t want him?!?! yeah I guess that is why he praised him every week while he was in charge of Roma
4)That one is true he doesn`t want us he is a Romanista in heart and I can`t see him joining the team which he dislikes so much!

Totti is a magnificent player but the only problems with him are that he is a Romanista and will never join us and the second problem is that sometimes he forgets using his brain on and off the field for example his attitude on the field like in the match vs Juve when he intentially tried to hurt Zebina and his comments about refereeing and his comments about quitting Roma every week

difuz

Sep 23, 2004
riquelme has arguably been the best playmaker in la liga htis year... tops the assist leauge and scored 12 goals so far..

i would welcome him to juve, but remember he wasn't good for barca when he came there... but atm he is exceptional

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++

1)I do and if you leave this foolishness a side with this Juve hate Totti and Totti hate Juve and just look at what he is doing on the field you would want him too!! He is the best player in the world IMO
2) I can assure you that if Moggi had the oppurtunity to sign him he would have taken it ofcourse there is the money issue too but if that would have been resolved he would have taken him without thinking twice!
3) Cap doesn`t want him?!?! yeah I guess that is why he praised him every week while he was in charge of Roma
4)That one is true he doesn`t want us he is a Romanista in heart and I can`t see him joining the team which he dislikes so much!

Totti is a magnificent player but the only problems with him are that he is a Romanista and will never join us and the second problem is that sometimes he forgets using his brain on and off the field for example his attitude on the field like in the match vs Juve when he intentially tried to hurt Zebina and his comments about refereeing and his comments about quitting Roma every week
1) I dont give a fvck if he was from some other planet or something like that, I dont want him, because he will just desrapte our teams harmony and calmness with his behavior
2) that might have been before totti showed what an idiot he is
3) of course he praised him and you know its not just because of his performances but because Cap baised his tactics on toti and needed to motivate him as much as he could (there isnt a better way then doing this through media)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)