What about Juve annoys you?! (3 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
oh really! I live in Virginia, actually-VCU is an ex
cellent school! lol-yeah, no non-musician knows Curtis :( which is weird because it is actually quite good
Well, compared to VA Tech of UVA it is inferior in my opinion.

But I was in Political Science, so I had to be in the State Capitol. Otherwise I'd go to UVA.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Well, compared to VA Tech of UVA it is inferior in my opinion.

But I was in Political Science, so I had to be in the State Capitol. Otherwise I'd go to UVA.
makes sense-UVA is very good!

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #110
    I loved the pink jerseys and Sony-logo too... :touched:

btw, I'm sure that Zlatan loves the blue-yellow combination... :p

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    To be honest, the thing that I liked about dark purple (Sorry desmond but it isnt black.;)) is the collar - Those traditional 90s type instead of more prevalent "round" type nowadays.
    And Sony 98-99 with thick stripe shirt has to be THE BEST shirt Juve ever had. It is so cool, and cherish it most out of all the Juve shirts that I have (And a bit of bias as well :D). It is shame that Nike is making a mock of our shirts - We getting good money off them but their designs are so horrible.
    I mean the dark blue one this year - Are they trying to make second Arsenal? It is so similar to their O 2 away shirts. It is absolute insult to us IMO given Arsenal's popularity and history doesnt come anywhere close matching us. How can they design as such that Juve, a true global team, looks like we mimicked Gunner's away shirt, a Juve-Wannabe team?:yuck:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    I loved the pink jerseys and Sony-logo too... :touched:

btw, I'm sure that Zlatan loves the blue-yellow combination... :p

haha! good point! yeah, I think we're all agreed that this years kits are mediocre at best. And yes, Nike is not doing a good job :(

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    mmm , sometimes they r doing good jobs ! right? i mean i only see them doing these stupid shirts like the blue -yellow ones for juve , look at man utd , or at barca , , they r much way better i guess !

Alex

May 1, 2004
    Why do we always have to make drastic changes?

Juve shirts in recent seasons have been packed with way too many logos/badges/sponsors etc. IMO they look cheap. Simple black and white contrasting strips with minimal logos etc is best.
    FFS why black and pink its horrible

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    lack off awareness in asian country !!!!most ppl only know inter,ac milan,just hope more and more exposure when skysport sponsor juve!!!!there are a lot off ppl stil love juve althought lack awareness!!!hope the management will take this serious ly!!!die hard juve fan!!!

:D

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    exactly, people in asia care about the EPL only, always man u and arsenal. even there is an italian game broadcast, it is usually ac milan or inter. hope i can see more juve's action this season.

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    i agree!!!arsenal,mu even come asia to play friend play match with thailand,singapore ,malaysia and etc!!!how about juve???never!!!that why very very least supporter in asia!!!epl is more famous then seria a in asia !!!and we must help promote !!!even through jersey was been sponsor by nike recently,still the lack off awareness among youngster!!!they prefer mu and arsenal!!!!inter would be the second choice !!!real??don talk about it!!!the famous 23 is well popular even duplicated around every where!!!!this is because they come asia and play ,promote!!!and beckham also!!!very sad thinking about it!!hope it will changes!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)