What about Juve annoys you?! (8 Viewers)

liquid

Sep 4, 2004
But the sales of tickets is a very serious problem for juventus. It's annoying to watch almost 3/4 of the stadium empty all the time while im here rotting and hoping ESPN will get the serie a again.

But the management has to understand that increasing the cost of the tickets wont solve their economic problems. 180 euros for the cheapest season ticket is like a kick in the balls.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by liquid ] ++
But the sales of tickets is a very serious problem for juventus. It's annoying to watch almost 3/4 of the stadium empty all the time while im here rotting and hoping ESPN will get the serie a again.
But the management has to understand that increasing the cost of the tickets wont solve their economic problems. 180 euros for the cheapest season ticket is like a kick in the balls.
that's a fact

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
if I lived in Turin.....I'd go to every bloody game possible! but I live in the boondocks, and haven't seen a juve game in years! and you are right-raising prices is really not a good idea! hell, lowering prices may even work better if it entices more people to come.......

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
The only thing that annoys me of Juventus is the cold and uninterested response, for many years, of the Torino-based fan to the team. Last year the Board of directors considered the idea of leaving Torino and began to play in other cities of Italy. How incredibly that this happens to one of the strongest football teams in the world......

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
So what irritates you when it comes to Juve?!

My answer is simple, I have doubts about:
aaaah..whts that? :dazed: damn those roma and milan fans:( how dare they do this? from where did u get the pic anyways?

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    It's originally from antijuve.com, but I took ít from forza-inter.com

and yeah, these claims about us bribing the referees really pisses me off too!! :fero:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by liquid ] ++
    i love the blue jersey, specially because it means they wont use the pink and black one
    the blue jersey is for the CL away games!
    So the Pink/Black jersey will be used in the away games during the series!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    The only thing that annoys me of Juventus is the cold and uninterested response, for many years, of the Torino-based fan to the team. Last year the Board of directors considered the idea of leaving Torino and began to play in other cities of Italy. How incredibly that this happens to one of the strongest football teams in the world......
    The idea of moving away from Turin has been an issue that has been
    on the managements minds before last year.

We have great fan-base in Palermo and our games there have been
    a pleasant view, from the spectator point of view, where there was no
    single empty seat to be found!

Juve has also earlier played games in San Siro where the stadium has been packed (games where they haven't played against either of the MILANO teams)!

Other things that would work in the teams favour would be the weather!

but still, I would rather see us playing in Turin, where the team ahs it roots!
    I just hope the fans and the management will find some way to solve this problem!!!

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/fans2.html
    have a read... it's very informative! :)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    does anyone have a link for a picture of the blue jersey? I still haven't seen it. I really do hope that managment will be able to solve the problem and keep Juve in Torino-afterall, as someone said, that's where our toots are! but it's pretty sad that they sell more tickets for Juve games away then at home

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    :yuck::yuck: damn right it does! I'm not particularly impressed with the blue one.....don't like the big logo in the middle, and I hate what little orange there is on it. but still, it's not bad. I liked the all black away, or the pink away. very cool :thumb: and thanks for the pics!!!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    it really is horrendously ugly! lets hope it's all blue....Juve needs new designers!! what with the new logo, the mediocre kits and all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)