What about Juve annoys you?! (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
me too.

if our players were doing this doping shit,
we would be first in the world with super hero-fake players.
and we are not.

at least last year we were a problematic team.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Lets be fair, and put every team on the trial:

I am sure there would be more players in La Liga and Premiership who is on drug than Serie A given the shabby effort made by their FAs to take action (On purpose IMO). I do not categorically deny that no Juve has ever taken performance enhancing drugs but then again we probably arent the only with such problem. What is unfair IMO is that Juve has been the center of controvercy (Thanks to Zeman) and protrayed as the "only one" to try to inject drugs on systematic basis.
That I cannot stand, and I regard any statement made by Spanish, English or foreign media relating to drug problems in Italia as pure "hypocrisy".
Oh wait, which leagues did Guardiola and Stam play before getting into doping trouble less than 2 weeks?
The football community needs fairer and more even playing field regarding drug regulations because as it stands now Italian FA's tough action on such cheating is damaging its very reputation and others are free-riding it. That is what irrates me, not Juve being prosecuted with drugs.

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Come on, like we're the only ones who experimented.
    I didn't say so, if you read my previous posts you'll see that I think that every friggin' team has some kind of problems with doping, but we're treated as if we're the only ones out there who have used doping...

And Jun-hide, great post again... :thumb:

They don't even test doping even nearly as much in Spain and England than they do in Italy... So Italy seems to be the only one with doping-problem... :wallbang... Yeah, right... :rolleyes:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Something that annoys me about Juve?

The fact that we are a top club in Europe and can't even fill our Stadium up during CL games is what annoys me the most........bloody Stadium:sigh:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    we'll make a new stadium...
    and then,we'll have more ppl,we'll be filling our stadiums and then nothing will annoy you anymore!!

actually,what annoys me is that we seem to be a bit mean in our transfer market

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    about the stadium and why it's empty! It's not just about the running track!

The Juventus fans are furious against Juventus director Antonio Giraudo. The main reason is his plans for the new stadium were the fans will have to sit, and were there will be new and strict rules impossible for the ultras fans to respect. The fans are also angry that so little is done to make more people come to the stadium, discounts, marketing, promotions etc.

The fans think that the Juventus directors care little about if people come to the stadium or not. The important thing for them is all the money they receive from the TV-rights. The fans are specially angry about a sentence that Giraudo said to the press recently: "In Athens there were only 17 Juventus fans, but we still won". What does that mean? That the support from the fans doesn't count? Some fans think that the reduced capacity was decided long ago, and that the directors have raised the prices so that fewer people go to the stadium, and therefore can't complain about the reduced capacity.

The Juventus directors have raised the cost of the prices this season up to 20%. Is that the way to bring more people to the stadium? In fact 4 000 Juventus fans didn't renew their season tickets this summer. The cheapest season ticket this season(Curva Scirea and Curva Nord) costs 180 Euro, compared to 150 Euro last season!. The Juventus directors spend a lot of time on marketing, but they have never marketed anything to bring more people to the Delle Alpi stadium.

The cheapest single ticket for the stadium this season costs 20 Euro, compared to 15 Euro last season. The cheapest ticket for the big matches costs 35 Euro. In the game against Udinese the 9th of November this year the fans protested against Giraudo by beeing silent for the entire first half. Giraudo hasn't understood that football would be nothing without the fans.

Annoys me!?

Fans!

- Believe it or not, when Swedish Channel 5 was down in Turin they were walking around and asked ppl. if they were going to the CL qualifying game tonight! I think it was one person that knew there was a game to begin with! And surprise, he wasn't going!

but who knows, perhaps everyone they asked were Toro Fans!
    tough luck!

- The ones that beside JUVE support any of the top 3-4 Serie A teams.
    Or also supports any of the top teams in La Liga and EPL

scandal

- That we have this doping trial going on...
    If you have read my previous post on this topic you will see that this
    isn't something that was started by JUVE. Even in the 60's players from many teams have commented about "injections" and etc.

Juve Store

- Come On!!!! The prices are dubble to every other store and add to that
    €30 shipping???

Juve's Official homepage

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
    about the stadium and why it's empty! It's not just about the running track!

The Juventus fans are furious against Juventus director Antonio Giraudo. The main reason is his plans for the new stadium were the fans will have to sit, and were there will be new and strict rules impossible for the ultras fans to respect. The fans are also angry that so little is done to make more people come to the stadium, discounts, marketing, promotions etc.

The fans think that the Juventus directors care little about if people come to the stadium or not. The important thing for them is all the money they receive from the TV-rights. The fans are specially angry about a sentence that Giraudo said to the press recently: "In Athens there were only 17 Juventus fans, but we still won". What does that mean? That the support from the fans doesn't count? Some fans think that the reduced capacity was decided long ago, and that the directors have raised the prices so that fewer people go to the stadium, and therefore can't complain about the reduced capacity.

The Juventus directors have raised the cost of the prices this season up to 20%. Is that the way to bring more people to the stadium? In fact 4 000 Juventus fans didn't renew their season tickets this summer. The cheapest season ticket this season(Curva Scirea and Curva Nord) costs 180 Euro, compared to 150 Euro last season!. The Juventus directors spend a lot of time on marketing, but they have never marketed anything to bring more people to the Delle Alpi stadium.

The cheapest single ticket for the stadium this season costs 20 Euro, compared to 15 Euro last season. The cheapest ticket for the big matches costs 35 Euro. In the game against Udinese the 9th of November this year the fans protested against Giraudo by beeing silent for the entire first half. Giraudo hasn't understood that football would be nothing without the fans.

Annoys me!?

Fans!

- Believe it or not, when Swedish Channel 5 was down in Turin they were walking around and asked ppl. if they were going to the CL qualifying game tonight! I think it was one person that knew there was a game to begin with! And surprise, he wasn't going!

but who knows, perhaps everyone they asked were Toro Fans!
    tough luck!

- The ones that beside JUVE support any of the top 3-4 Serie A teams.
    Or also supports any of the top teams in La Liga and EPL

scandal

- That we have this doping trial going on...
    If you have read my previous post on this topic you will see that this
    isn't something that was started by JUVE. Even in the 60's players from many teams have commented about "injections" and etc.

Juve Store

- Come On!!!! The prices are dubble to every other store and add to that
    €30 shipping???

Juve's Official homepage
    Interesting stuff again Juventino... :thumb:

I wonder how many new Juve-"fans" there will appear since we bought Zlatan...

Anyway, you know any good links about this doping-scandal of ours, I'd love to kick some nerazzurri-ass in inter-forums... :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Tnx, P.E.T.O,

I am totally agree that some people taking moral high grounds against without sufficient ground for such stands.

Juventino,

Interesting post, and just as I suspected Juve management is reducing capacity to increase the average price of tickets.
    Totally appalling IMO given the fact that the fans who buy the merchandise, watch Juve through TV (Which is provides Juve management with significant amount of money), etc as to keep Juve floating.
    If anything else, I would like to see many FCs doing a lot of promotions, especially to the younger ones, which it seems Juve management is not intent on doing.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++

Interesting stuff again Juventino... :thumb:

I wonder how many new Juve-"fans" there will appear since we bought Zlatan...

Anyway, you know any good links about this doping-scandal of ours, I'd love to kick some nerazzurri-ass in inter-forums... :D
    For sure there will be some more Juve-"Fans" popping up b/c of Zlatan!

lol, I wonder how one has to answer ppl. that don't know you from now on
    (here in Sweden), if they ask who's your fav. team!

"- Juventus, and may I add before Zlatan joined"

;)

About the doping issue... well I've to check around... The last time I made a search I found more Anti JUVE pages than pages with more informative info. that has reviewed the topic more than trying too point at one team and claim they have been the one and only team doing this!

btw. thanks! :)

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I knew someone will mention that...
    well its annoying. ManUtd fans are in extra happy and annoying mood when they beat Juve. Especially when they totally rip them apart. It was annoying in school :)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

180 euro for season tickets?! thats cheap! for say the san jose sharks (hockey team here) its like a couple thousand dollers for season tickets.

i wish i lived in turin. are htere any good colleges there, because im goign to try an go to one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)