What about Juve annoys you?! (1 Viewer)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
looks like you are right.....I have to say I don't think it is that great....a bit too complex maybe for me, but I can't really say

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Why can't you?

I am gonna wait until the end of the season, and I'll buy all three on sale. Why pay $100+ when you can get it half that price, personalized...

Btw, my last year's third jersey has arrived. It is a total blast!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
lol-eventually I'm sure I'll be able to find one ;) I'll be going to college next year, so it should be easy!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It seems to me that the away kit is a mix of last seasons 2nd and 3rd kits as far as colours go. Pink from the away and that very dark purple from the alternate. I like the design but I'm not buying it simply because of the colours.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
it's a music school called Curtis...I'd be surprised of you knew it ;) not very well known. lol-chances are I wont make it :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I like pink Jersey, and as Desmond said they are classy.:D.
However, I do have to admit the new blue one looks terrible and "Sky" logo just looks plain dumb. Beside, I hate to see beloved Juve sponsored by a company owned by media mogul Murdock.:groan:.
Bring back Sony, and dark purple one last year. Heck, I only bought it in May.:eek::p

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
the pink jesreys rocked! as you said, very classy. I hate all the logos! the only time that they look ok is when the jersey is a solid color. yeah, the dark purple was very nice-the colors, at least on the away jersey, are very cool, but I'm not to keen on the design

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
it's a music school called Curtis...I'd be surprised of you knew it ;) not very well known. lol-chances are I wont make it :D
Yeah, I'm not familiar with that school.

I got my undergrad from VCU :)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
oh really! I live in Virginia, actually-VCU is an excellent school! lol-yeah, no non-musician knows Curtis :( which is weird because it is actually quite good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)