What about Juve annoys you?! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Azzurri7
Your a stupid fucking idiot.
++ [ originally posted by Paris1 ] ++
I hate Juve's insistance on playing that usless fatso called Del Shittio......
come on, let's all grow up and quit the name-calling...

and let's show a bit more respect to our players, shall we? Criticising their performances is one thing, inserting profanities in their names is starting to take it a bit too far

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Azzurri7

Your a stupid fucking idiot.
Listen you kiddy River.... I didn't insult you alright... So why don't you just stay calm.... and watch your mouth ....:):) btw u seem stupid to me ! :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

come on, let's all grow up and quit the name-calling...

and let's show a bit more respect to our players, shall we? Criticising their performances is one thing, inserting profanities in their names is starting to take it a bit too far
Your right , and my bad if i insulted that paris... but i just don't like some1 to insult Dp.. they can insult this british kid River .. :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Listen you kiddy River.... I didn't insult you alright... So why don't you just stay calm.... and watch your mouth ....:):) btw u seem stupid to me ! :D
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Your right , and my bad if i insulted that paris... but i just don't like some1 to insult Dp.. they can insult this british kid River .. :D
You are an idiot.

Telling a new member to **** off and throw themselves out of a window is real nice. That member could leave because of that. And lets face it chances are that member is a hell of alot more exciting than you are. At least Paris can see Del Piero is no longer the God you think he is. Stop looking at the posters on your wall and start watching him play football.

If Juventus can sell Baggio to accomodate Del Piero, why cant they sell Del Piero to accomodate someone new?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

You are an idiot.

Telling a new member to **** off and throw themselves out of a window is real nice. That member could leave because of that. And lets face it chances are that member is a hell of alot more exciting than you are. At least Paris can see Del Piero is no longer the God you think he is. Stop looking at the posters on your wall and start watching him play football.

If Juventus can sell Baggio to accomodate Del Piero, why cant they sell Del Piero to accomodate someone new?
Well Baby gurl , i didn't know your parents tought you how to insult... hmm nice... anyhow i don't care if she is new ... or not... as long as her 1st post ( WAS INSULTING DP ) Maybe she doesn't know that this player has a lot of crazy fans like me ....
2nd .. if you took your wallpapers off , i wont sweetheart .... P.s watch how you speak .. i wonder if you got bf , damnn....
3rd i don't need a gurl like U... to tell me to watch fooball , i think you should go and watch Simpson.. or go hang out with your friends ... better then wasting your time... i really Respect all my mate Over here.... and i apologized for that paris .... But I think you River gotta handle your mouth.. or else ppl would think that your just a b****.... thank you :)....

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
this thread is one useless comment away from a padlock
I wonder...do you mods always feel almighty and stuff? It's always like you guys want to teach us life lessons or something like that, yes especially you Gray :D.

Anyway, don't really care, but it's strange, since it's an internet forum for crying out loud. Can't you just leave everyone alone even if they're namecalling? Perhaps someone gets insulted, yes, and that someone shouldn't come to this forum anymore then. Problem solved.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
:LOL: things are getting interesting.....I think the first mod to come back here will probably lock it :( lol-I'm trying not to take sides here.....

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, that's it, Seven. I'm Leaving.:mad:

Sure, you didn't mention me by name, but, well, yeah, I'm Leaving.

You've insulted and offended me.:mad:

I'm not quite sure how you managed to do this, but I'll figure it out, and damn you, I'm not coming back until I do :fero:

:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Oh, that's it, Seven. I'm Leaving.:mad:

Sure, you didn't mention me by name, but, well, yeah, I'm Leaving.

You've insulted and offended me.:mad:

I'm not quite sure how you managed to do this, but I'll figure it out, and damn you, I'm not coming back until I do :fero:

:D
:howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)