Weston “Immovable” McKennie (30 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do the McKennie throaters, those same ones who laughed their ass off at the claim that Bentancur was statistically better than McKennie, still think that this non-footballer is better than Bentancur?
Btw, atm, Bentancur (rating-wise) is in top 7 midfielders in the EPL. McKennie wasn't even in top 50 midfielders in serie A.

I can't stop being amazed how some long-time football followers still cannot recognize a super talent, a good player, and a complete joke of a player.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Do the McKennie throaters, those same ones who laughed their ass off at the claim that Bentancur was statistically better than McKennie, still think that this non-footballer is better than Bentancur?
Btw, atm, Bentancur (rating-wise) is in top 7 midfielders in the EPL. McKennie wasn't even in top 50 midfielders in serie A.

I can't stop being amazed how some long-time football followers still cannot recognize a super talent, a good player, and a complete joke of a player.
Holy jinx :oops2:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

It’s become difficult as of late since this club is mired with mostly joke players.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's from two days ago, isn't it? I read yesterday that he'll miss a lot of matches.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s become difficult as of late since this club is mired with mostly joke players.
I'd say it's the opposite. We should be experts in recognizing joke players after the last 3 or so seasons.
When a Juve fan watches two matches from McKennie, I expect him to say "Now this is a proper joke of a player, ain't he? I know, because I've seen joke players and this is quite a specimen", instead of "Now, I'm gonna take his dick and put it as deep as I can in my mouth, because this is a good football player".
Yet, some went for the dick :(

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
1 pt in 4 matches with this pathetic fat turd. Guy has picked up yellows in 3 straight matches. One of the worst footballers ever. Should stick to handegg, Texas.

Bjerknes still doing his thing and being a fanboi of this obese piece of shit. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Leeds with 0 shots on goal in 90 minutes against 19th place Everton. ‘Murican footballers good. McPotter has definitely made that big difference Bjerknes claimed he would. He’s made Leeds worse. Impressive stuff.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Obviously you haven't been watching the matches, which isn't surprising. The midfield has been OK, but the front three can't score or create any really good chances. Bamford is a clown, Summerville is a flash in a pan, Harrison is an English inbred, and Rutter is a big waste of money. The last three goals against for Leeds have been individual errors, with Meslier being caught out today on a shot from a bad angle.

They're going down, but it's hardly Mckennie's fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)