Weston “Immovable” McKennie (33 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Hate where?

Most people even say they like his personality and shit, but he just wasn't good enough.

Take away the murica banter and there isn't much hate left in the thread. Not more so than in any other player thread.

McKennie does not compare to the names mentioned above because he was never even close to being labled some sort of uber talent. Not at Schalke and not at Jj either. Always been a weird buy from us.
Another Tici thing. He failed to get Locatelli so the fallback was this guy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
True, but these were two very poor teams. The quality wasn't any better than Torino-Udinese which was played at the same time. I can't believe I wasted time switching between two matches with piss poor football.
That’s why I laugh when people dickride the EPL

The quality is just as awful in the teams outside the top 5 or 6 just as it is in Italy. It’s just filmed in beautiful HD in packed stadiums. More polished product, but absolute trash all the same.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Commentator just said, "Mckennie and Adams have been TERRIFIC in midfield today."

- - - Updated - - -

The quality is just as awful in the teams outside the top 5 or 6 just as it is in Italy. It’s just filmed in beautiful HD in packed stadiums. More polished product, but absolute trash all the same.
So you're saying Bologna and Monza are on par with Chelsea and Liverpool? Because that's what you are basically saying.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

And that attitude is why the last place team in the EPL makes more that the Serie A champion.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Commentator just said, "Mckennie and Adams have been TERRIFIC in midfield today."

- - - Updated - - -

So you're saying Bologna and Monza are on par with Chelsea and Liverpool? Because that's what you are basically saying.
Adams has been very good indeed. McKennie not really, he looks really slow and misplaces too many passes.

Gnonto is the best player on the pitch IMO.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...It’s just filmed in beautiful HD in packed stadiums...
would not be that hard to follow, would it

too bad italy is a terrible country when it comes to creating anything for the common good. the fact that out of the biggest teams only juve own their stadium should be unacceptable from a business perspective, yet nothing happened for decades

italy would need a purge but with populists running the show around the world it's unlikely to happen on the short run

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
numbers often lie, i know. 3 successful tackles + 3 interceptions are probably more than he ever did during a single match in 2.5 seasons with juve

but when a cm wins 3/10 duels, has a passing accuracy of 62% (20 good passes in 89 minutes, way off the mark set during his schalke days @DAiDEViL ) and loses the ball almost as many times (16) as he managed an accurate pass, it's very rarely a good performance

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not a bad match from them, though. They conceded on errors from Koch and Meslier. Aaronson hit the post as well. They look a little better, especially with Mckennie, whom I might mention the commentators said again he was good. @Post Ironic
They got outshot 24-8 and outpossessed 66-34. For someone obsessed with such numbers usually, why you overlooking them now? :shifty:

They got dominated in the middle of the pitch. Scraped a draw by countering, which McPotter had not much to do with.

McPotter good by winning 3/10 duels and passing at 62% completion? Sooooo good, bro. ‘Muricans clowning. :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
numbers often lie, i know. 3 successful tackles + 3 interceptions are probably more than he ever did during a single match in 2.5 seasons with juve

but when a cm wins 3/10 duels, has a passing accuracy of 62% (20 good passes in 89 minutes, way off the mark set during his schalke days @DAiDEViL ) and loses the ball almost as many times (16) as he managed an accurate pass, it's very rarely a good performance
So let's see, who am I going to trust. :think:

1) Commentators who watched the match.
2) Guys who have always hated the player.

Which one would you choose if it was Dominik SzZzZbolzszszli who came to JJ?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So let's see, who am I going to trust. :think:

1) Commentators who watched the match.
2) Guys who have always hated the player.

Which one would you choose if it was Dominik SzZzZbolzszszli who came to JJ?
how can you be so wrong twice in a single post, shocking

i actually want mckennie to do well so that he doesn't have to come back, and i never hated him, i just find him mediocre for a player who played for juventus. i never hated lemina either, it's just sad that he was our impact sub in a cl final. not his fault. fuck paratici though for thinking that players like ramsey, arthur or mckennie are good enough for juve.

as for szoboszlai, he's a self entitled little prick full of himself already, he wouldn't need my blind patronizing fanboyism on a forum, he would either be good enough or not. (probably good enough for jj, squad player for 2014-2018 level juventus.) just to be clear, i am not biased towards current hungarian players at all. in fact i'd take a - let's say - croatian over a similarly talented hungarian as my fellow people tend to be too content too soon, and jj should avoid that mentality like a plague. just like fatty, technically and tactically inept players.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And that attitude is why the last place team in the EPL makes more that the Serie A champion.
They do literally every thing right off the field compared to the retarded nature of Italians who love nothing more than sabotaging their own league to spite one team.

But I don’t see a huge difference in quality between the teams from 7th place to 20th place. Just because the EEE PEE ELL signs dog shit average players for €50m that doesn’t make them better than the corresponding teams in other top leagues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)