Weston “Immovable” McKennie (25 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Leeds stays up, that’s good for McKennie and he will play a big role in their season next year.

If Leeds gets relegated, he comes back home to JJ, annoying many people along the way.

Nothing but a win-win for me.

- - - Updated - - -

At least the Leeds fans appreciate him, unlike the group of Serie B’ers here.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
McKennie is going to need to learn to play faster. This isn’t watching paint dry slow ball of Pastastan.
True, but these were two very poor teams. The quality wasn't any better than Torino-Udinese which was played at the same time. I can't believe I wasted time switching between two matches with piss poor football.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
True, but these were two very poor teams. The quality wasn't any better than Torino-Udinese which was played at the same time. I can't believe I wasted time switching between two matches with piss poor football.
not only you wasted time, you are no closer to death as well. all that time wasted on mckennie

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
At least you’re tuning in like a good lad.

- - - Updated - - -

For all the hate he gets, you guys sure love to watch him.
They like to talk tough but you know they be like :tuttosport:off the forum.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Why so much hate on Mckennie. Sure he is not a world class player, but im sure that our problems is not the players.

We have no idea what to do on the pitch, no grinta, no creativity. In our club players look way worse then they are. Kulusevski and Bentancur fresh examples.

Remember when Vlahovic arrived, he was a monster then slowly worse and worse.

Sadly thats the reality right now, it has been the reality for some time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why so much hate on Mckennie. Sure he is not a world class player, but im sure that our problems is not the players.

We have no idea what to do on the pitch, no grinta, no creativity. In our club players look way worse then they are. Kulusevski and Bentancur fresh examples.

We know why there is so much hate against him.

But this is an important topic. What players have actually improved under Allegri? I really can't think of any. Most have regressed. Vlahovic is a good example, he has obviously gotten worse, not just because of fitness issues. Bremer started nicely and then has been a disaster recently. Locatelli looks worse than Arthur blasting the ball out of the stadium. Miretti and Fagioli have both cooled off. Paredes pretty much sucks. ADM has been inconsistent but at times great. Chiesa was benched for Mckennie.

So we have enough basis to say that this current "coach" is really failing at getting the best out of the players, hence why I don't trust player performances right now.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Hate where?

Most people even say they like his personality and shit, but he just wasn't good enough.

Take away the murica banter and there isn't much hate left in the thread. Not more so than in any other player thread.

McKennie does not compare to the names mentioned above because he was never even close to being labled some sort of uber talent. Not at Schalke and not at Jj either. Always been a weird buy from us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)