Weston “Immovable” McKennie (14 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I thought you hated the idea of your ‘murican midfield hero being ruined by this club? Lol

Can you remind me what Leeds record is since Mckennie was brought as reinforcement? Is it 1 win - 4 losses - 1 draw? Didn’t you claim he was going to be good for them? :lol3:
I didn’t watch the match today, so can’t comment. He was good on the weekend though, and even the stats confirm that.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Speaking on the Indirect Podcast, Weston McKennie has been discussing how he’s adapted to life in the Premier League and what he’s noticed since moving to Leeds.

The American gave all the usual cliches. He spoke about how English football is quicker and more physical, claiming that the Italian league is more technical, and interestingly, he had one complaint about life in Leeds.

Inevitably, McKennie said that he really isn’t a fan of the weather in Leeds, describing the climate in West Yorkshire as ‘god awful’.

The American gave his verdict on life in England and the weather.

“Those are the things I’ve noticed. It’s a faster pace, it’s more physical, it’s a bit less technical than Italy, but those are the same things I’ve noticed that are different, and the weather, the weather is god awful,” McKennie said.

“I’m a Texas boy who has been living in Italy for a while with good weather, but here I’m begging to see sunlight for just 10 minutes per day.”

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Speaking on the Indirect Podcast, Weston McKennie has been discussing how he’s adapted to life in the Premier League and what he’s noticed since moving to Leeds.

The American gave all the usual cliches. He spoke about how English football is quicker and more physical, claiming that the Italian league is more technical, and interestingly, he had one complaint about life in Leeds.

Inevitably, McKennie said that he really isn’t a fan of the weather in Leeds, describing the climate in West Yorkshire as ‘god awful’.

The American gave his verdict on life in England and the weather.

“Those are the things I’ve noticed. It’s a faster pace, it’s more physical, it’s a bit less technical than Italy, but those are the same things I’ve noticed that are different, and the weather, the weather is god awful,” McKennie said.

“I’m a Texas boy who has been living in Italy for a while with good weather, but here I’m begging to see sunlight for just 10 minutes per day.”
Jj fans getting triggered for no reason in 3, 2, 1…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)