Weston “Immovable” McKennie (39 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Obviously you haven't been watching the matches, which isn't surprising. The midfield has been OK, but the front three can't score or create any really good chances. Bamford is a clown, Summerville is a flash in a pan, Harrison is an English inbred, and Rutter is a big waste of money. The last three goals against for Leeds have been individual errors, with Meslier being caught out today on a shot from a bad angle.

They're going down, but it's hardly Mckennie's fault.
:rofl:

You’re worse than Allegri throaters. This guy has won zilch in his career. Has shown nothing to suggest he has the makings of a top footballer, let alone an average footballer. He’s atrocious, and since going to Leeds, they have become undeniably worse and collected 1 pt from 4 matches.

At least Allegri won 11 trophies for the club you claim to support in his first 5 years and turned us into top CL contenders for the first time since Calciopoli. He’s a club legend, and will be remembered as such.

Fanboying a shit stain like Mckennie though, that’s just embarrassing.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Fucken Leeds, of course they have to suck now and go down. On top of that Gonde's Spurs ain't finishing top4 to seal that Kulu sale either.

Then we have benched Zakaria and useless Arthur :snoop:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fucken Leeds, of course they have to suck now and go down. On top of that Gonde's Spurs ain't finishing top4 to seal that Kulu sale either.

Then we have benched Zakaria and useless Arthur :snoop:
Cannot imagine Spurs not keeping Kulu. His end product hasn’t been very good this year and he’s had some injury struggles but based on what he did last year, they can take up their option and sell him on at a profit.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh, Weston McKennie, how woeful thy game,
A footballer with not an ounce of fame,
From Juve to Leeds, thy path has led,
But alas, no skill in thy feet is bred.

In the days of yore, football was simple and fair,
But thy lack of talent doth make it a scare,
With each touch of the ball, a hope doth fade,
As it flies off thy boot like a reckless tirade.

Thy opponents doth laugh and mock,
As they easily pass by thee, like a rock,
Thy teammates doth sigh and groan,
As they watch thy pitiful display alone.

Oh, Weston McKennie, what shall we do?
With a player like thee, we're destined to rue,
The pitch doth groan beneath thy feet,
As thou stumbles and falls in defeat.

Perhaps one day, thou shalt improve,
And thy game shall a new leaf behoove,
But until then, we must bid thee adieu,
For alas, thy lack of skill shall forever rue.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You can dish non-stop about Italy, Italian players, Allegri, Allegri throaters, etc… but you can’t take.

It’s okay, cupcake, I’ll leave you alone to love the wand waving lard ass in peace. :rab:
Give me a Del Piero or a Baggio and I’ll suck his dick 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

But give me an Allegri and I will kill you.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thank fuck they finally won a match with this fat turd on the pitch. Of course, it was scraping a home 1-0 win against the worst team in the Premier League, but that’s a start. Hopefully they can scrape another ~4 wins and draw a couple to avoid relegation, because getting this fat talentless turd back would be a disaster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)

• JCK