Weston “Immovable” McKennie (17 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Speaking on the Indirect Podcast, Weston McKennie has been discussing how he’s adapted to life in the Premier League and what he’s noticed since moving to Leeds.

The American gave all the usual cliches. He spoke about how English football is quicker and more physical, claiming that the Italian league is more technical, and interestingly, he had one complaint about life in Leeds.

Inevitably, McKennie said that he really isn’t a fan of the weather in Leeds, describing the climate in West Yorkshire as ‘god awful’.

The American gave his verdict on life in England and the weather.

“Those are the things I’ve noticed. It’s a faster pace, it’s more physical, it’s a bit less technical than Italy, but those are the same things I’ve noticed that are different, and the weather, the weather is god awful,” McKennie said.

“I’m a Texas boy who has been living in Italy for a while with good weather, but here I’m begging to see sunlight for just 10 minutes per day.”
Yorkshire in winter. Imagine it. It's a beautiful and large (for UK at least) county though, especially up around the north east coast. Spent a bit of time up there last autumn and I kind of thought it would be a bit grim, but it was great if you like the outdoors. The cities though
...steer clear.

Jul 15, 2006
Yorkshire in winter. Imagine it. It's a beautiful and large (for UK at least) county though, especially up around the north east coast. Spent a bit of time up there last autumn and I kind of thought it would be a bit grim, but it was great if you like the outdoors. The cities though
...steer clear.
Looks like scenic place if you like outdoors — if Harry Kwell and Mark Viduka can adapt to the region I'm fairly certain Weston can too ha.

Dude is much more suited to the EPL — if they survive he'll be better off there

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Andy didn't want McKennie to go to Bournemouth, because they'll be relegated and aren't good enough for McKennie.
Now Bournemouth is above relegation zone, and Leeds are 19th :(

Arthur and McKennie aren't just the worst thing that could happen to Juve, but to football too. Wherever they play, those teams are doomed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
@Bjerknes

Your thoughts on Turd McPotter being so bad he’s lost his starting XI spot at 19th place Leeds?
He really needed a rest. He's basically been playing nonstop for months, especially because he was the first player on Max's team sheet.

Andy didn't want McKennie to go to Bournemouth, because they'll be relegated and aren't good enough for McKennie.
Now Bournemouth is above relegation zone, and Leeds are 19th :(

Arthur and McKennie aren't just the worst thing that could happen to Juve, but to football too. Wherever they play, those teams are doomed.
To be fair, I didn't want him to go to Leeds either since they've been teetering on the brink for a while now. They're also playing worse in the attacking third since they fired Marsch.

I take solace in knowing that he'll most likely be back in the summer just to raise y'all's blood pressure.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...he'll most likely be back in the summer ...
2ee85d2036a6b407820a61f9a107e25c.gif

:xfingers:

imagine wanting mckennie back lol. it would benefit not a single interested party, it would make selling him at a relatively high price much more difficult, he'd have to find an other club after yet an other negative experience, not to mention the inevitable heartbreak of a few murican tuzzers when he eventually leaves for ankaragücü

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
2ee85d2036a6b407820a61f9a107e25c.gif

:xfingers:

imagine wanting mckennie back lol. it would benefit not a single interested party, it would make selling him at a relatively high price much more difficult, he'd have to find an other club after yet an other negative experience, not to mention the inevitable heartbreak of a few murican tuzzers when he eventually leaves for ankaragücü
I definitely want him to find a decent club other than JJ. It’s no point for him to be here especially if we keep Allegri which seems likely.

- - - Updated - - -

We took a risk by loaning him to Leeds, we should have sold him cheaper or loaned him to a team that is more certain of staying in the Premier League as Villa, Leeds stinks relegation so much.
I wanted him to go to Spurts or Villa. Leeds is done.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Would like to see Post Ironic or Alen do this.

He gets paid millions and you are impressed by that?

I’d like to see him climb with me, the fat turd probably couldn’t pull himself off the ground. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Leeds with Mckennie: 1 win - 2 draws - 5 losses. In premier league 5 pts in 7 matches, a 27 pt full season pace. Prior to Mckennie they were on pace for 36 pts.

The fat turd has single-handedly dragged them down into relegation danger.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)