Weston “Immovable” McKennie (16 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Weston #McKennie could be redeemed from #Leeds at the end of the season: as reported by Corriere dello Sport, the English club would be assessing to keep the American player, owned by #Juventus, by paying the bianconeri the 34.5M€ as agreed last January.

[@averagejuventinoguy]

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This turd us is so being sent back to us in the summer.

Came on for the last 30 minutes against Arsenal. 5 total touches. 3 passes attempted. 33% passing completion. 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0 clearances, 0 blocks. Better than Locatelli the ‘muricans said :lol2:

Loaning him without an obligation to buy. :sergio:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The ability and muscles were always there, he lacked in positioning and tactical awaraness. Looks like Allegri team worked on him and were able to teach him some of this really fast, because he looks like a completely different player now, when it comes on the positioning aspect.
In the first half of the season he ruined ur defensive line so many times, looks like he can keep it now. Serie A was probably a shock for him at first, which is understandable, but tbf i lost hope there will be any decent player from him. Its really good that it seems i was wrong yet again on a player.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Everyone's on the same side, finally :touched:

At one point I was all alone in this thread. Attacked and insulted by the snowflakes who couldn't bare the criticism.
In two years the same will happen in some other threads, with the snowflakes being the harshest critics.

The snowflakes :touched:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Look I will still root for him with USA and everywhere he plays but it just didn't work out here in Turin. Maybe it never works out for him on an Euro quality level. Still young but presently his play suggests it won't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)