Weston “Immovable” McKennie (65 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
McVidal, midfield maestro, leading his team to a 5-1 home win over the mighty Crystal Palace.

Oh wait, I read that wrong. A 5-1 loss. :lol:

@Bjerknes

Your thoughts?
Leeds is getting relegated, they’re terrible. McKennie will be back and will be the first name on the team sheet again with Wegwi in charge. Sweet, sweet karma for OG Throat to enjoy. Joke’s on you! :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Leeds is getting relegated, they’re terrible. McKennie will be back and will be the first name on the team sheet again with Wegwi in charge. Sweet, sweet karma for OG Throat to enjoy. Joke’s on you! :lol:
Slurp slurp slurp. Does his dick really taste that good?

Your hero is a major part of Leeds being terrible. Handegg player trying football. It’s a bad look.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Slurp slurp slurp. Does his dick really taste that good?

You’re hero is a major part of Leeds being terrible. Handegg player trying football. It’s a bad look.
Someone needs to suck his dick. You guys have been all Tucker Carlson on him since he got here. You and Alen are like Boebert and MTG at a one-manned BLM rally.

(sorry Alen, I gave you MTG as you are older than PI I think).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Someone needs to suck his dick. You guys have been all Tucker Carlson on him since he got here. You and Alen are like Boebert and MTG at a one-manned BLM rally.

(sorry Alen, I gave you MTG as you are older than PI I think).
What? I actually liked him at first. He seems like a likeable, fun guy. I hoped he might actually develop into a useful player at some point, but aside from energy and running he’s one of the dumber, lesser skilled players I’ve ever watched. Another disappointing purchase from the Tootsie-roll era.

But slurp, slurp, my love.

Jul 15, 2006
What? I actually liked him at first. He seems like a likeable, fun guy. I hoped he might actually develop into a useful player at some point, but aside from energy and running he’s one of the dumber, lesser skilled players I’ve ever watched. Another disappointing purchase from the Tootsie-roll era.

But slurp, slurp, my love.
He was quite a good talent in Bundesliga. He didn't really suit our style of play + players are regressing at Juventus these days not developing

Jul 15, 2006
Idk where that comes from, it has always been a really weird transfer. He was a mediocre player, even back when we signed him.
He was not. He was like a 60-70% passer in Bundes. Gave up the ball all the time. Never a good ball-winner. His one “talent” is energy. That’s not a top team player.
No it was better % when he played in a more advanced role. He was also in a back three occasionally + played in Champions League with Schalke. I didn’t say he was an elite talent.

Did u guys actually watch him in BuLi or are you just waffling :lol2:

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/...tion-for-schalke-and-the-usa-usmnt-515571.jsp

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They never watched him, especially PI. Thanks for pointing this out.
such a throater :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

No it was better % when he played in a more advanced role. He was also in a back three occasionally + played in Champions League with Schalke. I didn’t say he was an elite talent.

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/...tion-for-schalke-and-the-usa-usmnt-515571.jsp
That website as evidence :lol:

These Mckennie throating clowns. :sergio:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

I did, and any Buli fan who watched him back then will tell you the same, it was a weird transfer. He was never even close to being a Juve calibre player.

This bizarre McKennie overrating is very much a murican problem here.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Take pride in being the OG Throat GOAT. Tuz’s own Kim Petras. :touched:
At least most people on Tuz chose to throat a manager who won 11 trophies, or Dybala who is one of the club’s all-time highest scorers, or various other club legend types.

You chose to stick this random, talentless, fat turd’s deck down your throat on a daily basis. Yikes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 48)