Weston “Immovable” McKennie (37 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Leeds before Mckennie 18 pts in 19 games = 36 pt full season pace

Leeds with Mckennie 1 pt in 2 games = 19 pt full season pace

@Bjerknes explain pls? :seven:
It's just a couple matches. Two different managers as well. :boh:

how can you be so wrong twice in a single post, shocking

i actually want mckennie to do well so that he doesn't have to come back, and i never hated him, i just find him mediocre for a player who played for juventus. i never hated lemina either, it's just sad that he was our impact sub in a cl final. not his fault. fuck paratici though for thinking that players like ramsey, arthur or mckennie are good enough for juve.

as for szoboszlai, he's a self entitled little prick full of himself already, he wouldn't need my blind patronizing fanboyism on a forum, he would either be good enough or not. (probably good enough for jj, squad player for 2014-2018 level juventus.) just to be clear, i am not biased towards current hungarian players at all. in fact i'd take a - let's say - croatian over a similarly talented hungarian as my fellow people tend to be too content too soon, and jj should avoid that mentality like a plague. just like fatty, technically and tactically inept players.
Fair enough. I will just keep going back to the fact that I don't trust any player performances under Allegri and personally feel Mckennie could have done better here with the right manager, just like many of our players including Locatelli. And as an aside, I also enjoy seeing some get really really angry about positive ideas surrounding the player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Fair enough. I will just keep going back to the fact that I don't trust any player performances under Allegri and personally feel Mckennie could have done better here with the right manager, just like many of our players including Locatelli. And as an aside, I also enjoy seeing some get really really angry about positive ideas surrounding the player.

What a weird fetish.

Allegri aside, this player is just terrible. Theres nothing more to it.-

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
numbers often lie, i know. 3 successful tackles + 3 interceptions are probably more than he ever did during a single match in 2.5 seasons with juve

but when a cm wins 3/10 duels, has a passing accuracy of 62% (20 good passes in 89 minutes, way off the mark set during his schalke days @DAiDEViL ) and loses the ball almost as many times (16) as he managed an accurate pass, it's very rarely a good performance
Yeah he was pretty non existent. I watched the game and there were parts where I didn't even heard his name for long periods of time.
Definitely more bad than good performance, although it was against united where they kinda have to park the buss, but 62% passing accuracy is unacceptable.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah he was pretty non existent. I watched the game and there were parts where I didn't even heard his name for long periods of time.
Definitely more bad than good performance, although it was against united where they kinda have to park the buss, but 62% passing accuracy is unacceptable.
He finds his team mates more often than not.

Give him some credit.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

wes wasn't anything special with pirlo either, even though a more attacking gameplan suited him better. i still think the same about him: useful player to have in the attacking 3rd of the pitch, his main skill is to run at spaces. but as a b2b he never cut it imo

i'm hoping for tudor next season, guy's got huge balls

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Says the guy who rages almost non-stop about Allegri, Italian coaches, Italian players, and basically anything Italian. :lol3:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This fat fuck is so bad. 1 pt from 3 matches. Didn’t you say he was going to be a big help for Leeds?

Bad day for you, Bro. Leeds lost, Juve won. You must be furious.
They just played Man United twice is a row, grabbed a point from one of the best teams in Europe right now.

Meanwhile ur favorite coach is struggling to beat Fiorentina at home benching Fagioli and subbing our best attackers for Paredes to give the ball away in midfield.

Not a good day for you either bro.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They just played Man United twice is a row, grabbed a point from one of the best teams in Europe right now.

Meanwhile ur favorite coach is struggling to beat Fiorentina at home benching Fagioli and subbing our best attackers for Paredes to give the ball away in midfield.

Not a good day for you either bro.
I mean, we won. Should have been 2-0 as well. Regardless, 3 straight wins, 5-0 goals.

Since McPotter went to Leeds, the turd has led them to 1 draw-2 losses. And sucked ass. 2 yellow cards. Completing 70% of his passes.

super embarrassing to fanboi this fat turd.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I mean, we won. Should have been 2-0 as well. Regardless, 3 straight wins, 5-0 goals.

Since McPotter went to Leeds, the turd has led them to 1 draw-2 losses. And sucked ass. 2 yellow cards. Completing 70% of his passes.

super embarrassing to fanboi this fat turd.
I like the player and hope he does well. Sorry I don’t have world class players to enjoy like you do in Canada.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 29)

• Alin