Weston “Immovable” McKennie (75 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
That's your opinion but you know what they say about opinions. Maybe you don't but you sure do come to his defence a lot.
You're right it is a forum and people express their opinions that is how it works.

I'm not entirely sure of the correlation between Bentancur and McKennie that you keep bringing up.

As I said earlier, we clearly have different opinions on McKennie. I don't see the point in going over it, it is not particularly interesting so suggest we draw a line.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
You're right it is a forum and people express their opinions that is how it works.

I'm not entirely sure of the correlation between Bentancur and McKennie that you keep bringing up.

As I said earlier, we clearly have different opinions on McKennie. I don't see the point in going over it, it is not particularly interesting so suggest we draw a line.
No worries. Whatever Max wants to do with him is fine with me. I just see an athletic player who maybe Max thinks he can teach him the game properly. You don't rate him as you previously stated but from your posts I believe you just hate him. That's cool but just spread it around a little more. Only my opinion.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No worries. Whatever Max wants to do with him is fine with me. I just see an athletic player who maybe Max thinks he can teach him the game properly. You don't rate him as you previously stated but from your posts I believe you just hate him. That's cool but just spread it around a little more. Only my opinion.
Really odd take and choice of words. I don't hate any Juve player and why would I defend someone in the past if I hate thrm?

In my opinion you are taking this way too personally and should relax a bit. It is just a forum to discuss Juventus. People aren't always going to think the same as you about a player, it is nothing to get worked up about.

Anyway let's hope he and the rest of the team put in some good performances in the next few weeks, starting with the Vetona game. We badly need it.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Headless chicken. Just finds the ball in the box every match because he doesn't know where to run and shoots top corner. Prefer dacdical awareness from Rabiot/Benta/Arthur.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 43)