Weston “Immovable” McKennie (152 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
he's only useful in the attacking 3rd, terrible otherwise

at least he scores, that's something morata can't do regularly. impact sub is his best role
Our best bet with Weston is in a midfield 3

The only way I see that working is Chiesa behind Dybala and which ever one of our strikers that decides to not be total ass

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Keep doing your thing my boy fuck the haters
Exactly! Lol that McKenn after scoring today still getting back handed compliments. The guy that just gets lucky being in the right position at the right time when he scores. Though some posters always commenting the wrong position 99% of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Odd post coming from you though I like it!

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Exactly! Lol that McKenn after scoring today still getting back handed compliments. The guy that just gets lucky being in the right position at the right time when he scores. Though some posters always commenting the wrong position 99% of the time.
Goal alone desperately need his work rate and cohones at least he shows up as an option otherwise it's men against boys as we saw prior to him coming in.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Even before he officially signed his performances had dropped.
:D For a guy you don't rate you sure do pay attention to everything Weston.

And then in one single live match thread two posts consisting of just "McKennie is atrocious" and "McKennie is useless." So imagine you can't have both. Which one would rate higher as more appropriate now that you have time to think about it? :lol:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:D For a guy you don't rate you sure do pay attention to everything Weston.

And then in one single live match thread two posts consisting of just "McKennie is atrocious" and "McKennie is useless." So imagine you can't have both. Which one would rate higher as more appropriate now that you have time to think about it? :lol:
Honestly your obsession with this is bizarre, you seem like a fanboy who is devastated that someone doesn't share your opinion. It really isn't such a big deal, not everyone is going to share your views in life.

Is it so unusual to critique a player's performance after each game? I pay attention to all Juve players (I am a Juve fan after all) and write a few comments in several player threads after a game for the players have have done something positive and negative in a game, and have done that for as long as I can remember. I don't know what you find so unusual about that.

He did well today so I wrote a positive comment. He had some bad games previously so wrote negative comments. It really isn't that complicated. You seem really interested in reading my old posts I'm sure if you read Rabiot or Bonucci's threads it will be a similar pattern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)