Weston “Immovable” McKennie (124 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Honestly your obsession with this is bizarre, you seem like a fanboy who is devastated that someone doesn't share your opinion. It really isn't such a big deal, not everyone is going to share your views in life.

Is it so unusual to critique a player's performance after each game? I pay attention to all Juve players (I am a Juve fan after all) and write a few comments in several player threads after a game for the players have have done something positive and negative in a game, and have done that for as long as I can remember. I don't know what you find so unusual about that.

He did well today so I wrote a positive comment. He had some bad games previously so wrote negative comments. It really isn't that complicated. You seem really interested in reading my old posts I'm sure if you read Rabiot or Bonucci's threads it will be a similar pattern.
Your keep saying I rate McKenn highly. You're very mistaken but you don't bother read old posts so how would you know. Your obsession with McKennie being your #1 whipping boy is real. Yes you post negative comments about other players like Rabiot and Bono which is true but McKenn leads the pack by far. Strange since he's not even on your rating list.

I like this one lol. .... Strickland couldn't but you sure could decide.
Strickland said:
Who is the worst Juve mid? Bentancur? McKennie? Rabiot? I honestly cant decide, they're all so horrible this season
Here's was your response
All dreadful, McKennie the worst of a bad bunch.

Keep commenting on McKenn as you wish all the time. I think you disparage him way more than he deserves compared to other players on Juve. Think it's not fair and I'm letting you know. If you like I can bring back your last 20-30 negative player posts and we can see if I'm mistaken? Just sayin. By the way looking at your posts you see Bentancur as way more valuable than McKenn?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I just meant you are defensive as fuck when it comes to Snacks'.
Honestly I do believe he has very little soccer smarts but athleticism you don't teach. Just like plenty of US players in NBA and NFL that do stupid shit that I want to pull my hair out. Especially when I'm betting money on their teams lol. I think Max is giving him a shot to learn and if not Juve can sell him. It's funny though that teams from England want to buy him but not the other so called crap on Juve? Don't tell me, the English have no idea what they are doing soccer wise. :)

Though with too much time on my hands doing research, saw McKenn dominating Boksic's disparaging comments. I just leave it at this and probably doesn't seem so, but I like reading his posts for the most part. And just so you know, I'm not a BLM advocate. All of them matter to me.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Your keep saying I rate McKenn highly. You're very mistaken but you don't bother read old posts so how would you know. Your obsession with McKennie being your #1 whipping boy is real. Yes you post negative comments about other players like Rabiot and Bono which is true but McKenn leads the pack by far. Strange since he's not even on your rating list.

I like this one lol. .... Strickland couldn't but you sure could decide.
Strickland said:
Who is the worst Juve mid? Bentancur? McKennie? Rabiot? I honestly cant decide, they're all so horrible this season
Here's was your response
All dreadful, McKennie the worst of a bad bunch.

Keep commenting on McKenn as you wish all the time. I think you disparage him way more than he deserves compared to other players on Juve. Think it's not fair and I'm letting you know. If you like I can bring back your last 20-30 negative player posts and we can see if I'm mistaken? Just sayin. By the way looking at your posts you see Bentancur as way more valuable than McKenn?
:lol:

I've no interest in reading your old posts. You certainly come across as a fanboy and that you rate him highly.

I'll continue to write positive comments if he does well and negative comments if he does badly as I do with other players. If you have noticed a pattern of more negative comments for McKennie than other players (I genuinely don't know if that's true and no interest in checking) then his performances must have disappointed me more than others, he certainly isn't the only one I have criticised. Surely you can acknowledge that he hasn't played well overall this season and the latter part of last year though.

I've already said I don't rate him so no idea why it is surprising or interesting to dig out an old post of mine where it confirms that. It seems like the other member also thought it was debatable who was the worst midfielder at that point in time (including McKennie). I clearly didn't rate any of them at that time either.

He did well today, hopefully he plays well for the rest of the season and I write more positive comments.

I must say your I find your continued obsession on my posts regarding McKennie and tagging me in posts slightly odd. Try to relax and not get so worked up that someone doesn't agree with you. It isn't a big deal, we don't all need to think the same and value the same qualities equally. We are all supporting the same team afterall.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I can understand your frustration that he gets more criticism than Arthur rabiot Ramsey or bentancur
I think being American plays a part in that if were being honest. The criticism McKennie gets doesn't really line up with his performances/wages. He's nothing special but you'd think he was juves biggest anchor holding down the club reading some of the posts on here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)