Weston “Immovable” McKennie (135 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Boss. Finally over that naggling injury, just needed some time to find his form. No way Juve is letting this guy go, he's only gonna get better.
Juve wants Tchouameni (who’s much better) and selling McKennie helps them get some of the cash to make it happen. Shit maybe hes involved in the deal. I’ve heard Kovac likes him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I like him. I really do, but if we can't raise funds because we have too many duds, and he's the only one that can bring in dosh to upgrade the mid, then he will be sacrificed. It sucks because he should always be starting ahead of Glassmsey, Fagiot, Arturd and Bentapoor.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’ve been highly critical of him this season, but that was a top midfield performance from him last night. Ran hard, pressed well, great late runs in the box, and was extremely unlucky not to score a goal after that mazy run taking on a few players.

Imo his best game in our shirt so far. Him and Locatelli seem to be Allegri’s go to pair for the midfield.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Still think he would work better in a three man mid (same with Bentancur)

the two man alignment might work against the Zenits but in serie A we can’t control the game, and the primary reason is the midfield. Dunno when Allegri is gonna finally experiment with it but I think it’s way past time.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Still think he would work better in a three man mid (same with Bentancur)

the two man alignment might work against the Zenits but in serie A we can’t control the game, and the primary reason is the midfield. Dunno when Allegri is gonna finally experiment with it but I think it’s way past time.
Who would be your first choice on the left side of midfield

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)