Weston “Immovable” McKennie (81 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
We should defenitely start a Tuz PSN group. I have had Serge on PSN like a decade, tho we never play same games :D Played with Andy/Enron or Burke on game called MAG in PS3 days, thats it.
I haven’t really played any multiplayer in years, just been in a single player vibe and now after Cyberpunk being a disaster not even that.

I think I have Hustini and Salvo

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Since this is posted in the Weston McKennie thread, I wanted to give special mention to my countrymen both here in the US and abroad, such as @swag, @Juvellino @AFL_ITALIA @pavluska @campionesidd @Fab Fragment. I'm sure that you guys are every bit as proud as I am that one of our own is wearing our colors, and doing much better than I believe any of us could have imagined. It's something that I always hoped for, but never really imagined could happen.

@Alen
Ever since I found out that our boy Big Mac is from DFW, I feel even more proud.
Keep in touch man. Are you in DFW?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
In what will be my last ever post on this forum (Seeing as how the previous "last post" was a scorched earth rant), I just wanted to say a few words.

Firstly, and most importantly, I want to sincerely thank @Dru and @Hust for setting up a special chat room on Signal so that I can keep in touch with those who I have met on the forum who mean the world to me. In no particular order, they are @amir3323 @Bianconero81, The Artist formerly known as Kyle whose username I can't fucking figure out for the life of me, @Osman @GordoDeCentral and especially @JCK, with whom I had been riding shotgun with during my 17 year run here on this forum.

All we need now to make the circle complete on Tuz L.L.C. is @Bianconero_Aus , @ALC @Bjerknes @Mark and @Enron to join up. It would be my honor if you would consider it.

Since this is posted in the Weston McKennie thread, I wanted to give special mention to my countrymen both here in the US and abroad, such as @swag, @Juvellino @AFL_ITALIA @pavluska @campionesidd @Fab Fragment. I'm sure that you guys are every bit as proud as I am that one of our own is wearing our colors, and doing much better than I believe any of us could have imagined. It's something that I always hoped for, but never really imagined could happen.

To those not in any of the aforementioned groups, such as @DAiDEViL @Badass Dybala @zizinho @Post Ironic @Quetzalcoatl @Jem83 @Cronios @JuveJay @Lion @s4tch , I wish all of you the best in your future endeavors, and you have all helped me to see things through a global lens. Something that I couldn't have said 17 years ago.

One final thing. This world seems like it's ready to crash upon ourselves at any minute, and we have all been to the point where we feel like giving up. All I can say is, don't ever give up. From someone who, for lack of a better term, has fewer sands at the top of his hourglass than at the bottom, I can tell you from experience that things do get better. They always do. Our better angels always have a tendency to bring out the best in us, and they will again. You can always count on that.

Aside from nationalities, ethnicities, political and religious ideologies, sexuality, and the end of the day we are all human, and the moment when we can take a step back and realize that we exactly that, is the time when steps forward can be taken. it starts in places like this. Have respect for each other, even when you don't agree. It's not that hard. And also, please be mindful when others may appear to not be their "usual selves" here. It could be something that is lying below the surface that they may be uncomfortable talking about.

Such as mental illness. You never know when someone you've conversed with for say, the better part of 17 years, actually suffers from it, and is in a constant battle with inner demons both real and imagined to make it through the day sometimes, and can get through with love, support, medication, and counseling. Be mindful.

So with that, I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas (Don't @ me, Liberals. It is what it is), and a very Happy New Year, in which we can all get back to some normalcy.

Yes, even you @Alen
17 years man. Shit that's long. Anyway I wish you all the best.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
In what will be my last ever post on this forum (Seeing as how the previous "last post" was a scorched earth rant), I just wanted to say a few words.

Firstly, and most importantly, I want to sincerely thank @Dru and @Hust for setting up a special chat room on Signal so that I can keep in touch with those who I have met on the forum who mean the world to me. In no particular order, they are @amir3323 @Bianconero81, The Artist formerly known as Kyle whose username I can't fucking figure out for the life of me, @Osman @GordoDeCentral and especially @JCK, with whom I had been riding shotgun with during my 17 year run here on this forum.

All we need now to make the circle complete on Tuz L.L.C. is @Bianconero_Aus , @ALC @Bjerknes @Mark and @Enron to join up. It would be my honor if you would consider it.

To those not in any of the aforementioned groups, such as @DAiDEViL @Badass Dybala @zizinho @Post Ironic @Quetzalcoatl @Jem83 @Cronios @JuveJay @Lion @s4tch , I wish all of you the best in your future endeavors, and you have all helped me to see things through a global lens. Something that I couldn't have said 17 years ago.

One final thing. This world seems like it's ready to crash upon ourselves at any minute, and we have all been to the point where we feel like giving up. All I can say is, don't ever give up. From someone who, for lack of a better term, has fewer sands at the top of his hourglass than at the bottom, I can tell you from experience that things do get better. They always do. Our better angels always have a tendency to bring out the best in us, and they will again. You can always count on that.

Aside from nationalities, ethnicities, political and religious ideologies, sexuality, and the end of the day we are all human, and the moment when we can take a step back and realize that we exactly that, is the time when steps forward can be taken. it starts in places like this. Have respect for each other, even when you don't agree. It's not that hard. And also, please be mindful when others may appear to not be their "usual selves" here. It could be something that is lying below the surface that they may be uncomfortable talking about.

Such as mental illness. You never know when someone you've conversed with for say, the better part of 17 years, actually suffers from it, and is in a constant battle with inner demons both real and imagined to make it through the day sometimes, and can get through with love, support, medication, and counseling. Be mindful.

So with that, I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas (Don't @ me, Liberals. It is what it is), and a very Happy New Year, in which we can all get back to some normalcy.

Yes, even you @Alen
It's still Kyle :p

This forum is a worse place without you, Sergio. I hate to see you go but if you need to do so for your own sake than please do. Tuz is not important. It should never be something that causes angst. If it does then you shouldn't subject yourself to it.

If I can ever do anything for you, even just be an ear. Please let me know.

Take care of yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

No one wants to play with you Osman.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
:lion:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Yes, even you @Alen
It's a rough time right now for sure, take care of yourself out there :tup:

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and your family as well.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Yes, even you @Alen
why are you leaving? Why is he leaving, guys?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Yes, even you @Alen
Sign me up.

Thanks for everything bro. Be well.

- - - Updated - - -

zMADoKE.gif

- - - Updated - - -

We should defenitely start a Tuz PSN group. I have had Serge on PSN like a decade, tho we never play same games :D Played with Andy/Enron or Burke on game called MAG in PS3 days, thats it.
Those were the days. To be a kid again.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
the only proper way to respond to this is Sergio's own emoji - :sergio:

you'd think he'd have thicker skin after 17 years here.

My life-long dream was to have a Turkish player at Juve, I'm not gonna leave if Alen trolls him 24/7 ffs :D
lol a Turkish player at Juve, you certainly like to dream big. Even Americans made it there first

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
the only proper way to respond to this is Sergio's own emoji - :sergio:

you'd think he'd have thicker skin after 17 years here.

My life-long dream was to have a Turkish player at Juve, I'm not gonna leave if Alen trolls him 24/7 ffs :D
I mean, people talk shit about brazilian players all the time and our Brazilians members aren't phased.

Ffs, people called Vidal indio several times for a while. But everyone's a social justice warrior when it's a black person on the receiving end.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Yes, even you @Alen
Chill and get back soon. Your contribution has always been appreciated.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)