Weston “Immovable” McKennie (100 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The worst midfielder becomes the best one. What an underdog story.
Being Juve's best midfielder shouldn't be considered as a compliment or a positive thing anymore. That's the levels our midfield has degraded too.

I said we should move on from Pogba but if ge became available, we can't really say no can we

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Being Juve's best midfielder shouldn't be considered as a compliment or a positive thing anymore. That's the levels our midfield has degraded too.

I said we should move on from Pogba but if ge became available, we can't really say no can we
It is a positive thing since most fans already wrote him off.

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,347
    In what will be my last ever post on this forum (Seeing as how the previous "last post" was a scorched earth rant), I just wanted to say a few words.

Firstly, and most importantly, I want to sincerely thank @Dru and @Hust for setting up a special chat room on Signal so that I can keep in touch with those who I have met on the forum who mean the world to me. In no particular order, they are @amir3323 @Bianconero81, The Artist formerly known as Kyle whose username I can't fucking figure out for the life of me, @Osman @GordoDeCentral and especially @JCK, with whom I had been riding shotgun with during my 17 year run here on this forum.

All we need now to make the circle complete on Tuz L.L.C. is @Bianconero_Aus , @ALC @Bjerknes @Mark and @Enron to join up. It would be my honor if you would consider it.

Since this is posted in the Weston McKennie thread, I wanted to give special mention to my countrymen both here in the US and abroad, such as @swag, @Juvellino @AFL_ITALIA @pavluska @campionesidd @Fab Fragment. I'm sure that you guys are every bit as proud as I am that one of our own is wearing our colors, and doing much better than I believe any of us could have imagined. It's something that I always hoped for, but never really imagined could happen.

To those not in any of the aforementioned groups, such as @DAiDEViL @Badass Dybala @zizinho @Post Ironic @Quetzalcoatl @Jem83 @Cronios @JuveJay @Lion @s4tch , I wish all of you the best in your future endeavors, and you have all helped me to see things through a global lens. Something that I couldn't have said 17 years ago.

One final thing. This world seems like it's ready to crash upon ourselves at any minute, and we have all been to the point where we feel like giving up. All I can say is, don't ever give up. From someone who, for lack of a better term, has fewer sands at the top of his hourglass than at the bottom, I can tell you from experience that things do get better. They always do. Our better angels always have a tendency to bring out the best in us, and they will again. You can always count on that.

Aside from nationalities, ethnicities, political and religious ideologies, sexuality, and the end of the day we are all human, and the moment when we can take a step back and realize that we exactly that, is the time when steps forward can be taken. it starts in places like this. Have respect for each other, even when you don't agree. It's not that hard. And also, please be mindful when others may appear to not be their "usual selves" here. It could be something that is lying below the surface that they may be uncomfortable talking about.

Such as mental illness. You never know when someone you've conversed with for say, the better part of 17 years, actually suffers from it, and is in a constant battle with inner demons both real and imagined to make it through the day sometimes, and can get through with love, support, medication, and counseling. Be mindful.

So with that, I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas (Don't @ me, Liberals. It is what it is), and a very Happy New Year, in which we can all get back to some normalcy.

Yes, even you @Alen

frick

Apr 4, 2010
    In what will be my last ever post on this forum (Seeing as how the previous "last post" was a scorched earth rant), I just wanted to say a few words.

Firstly, and most importantly, I want to sincerely thank @Dru and @Hust for setting up a special chat room on Signal so that I can keep in touch with those who I have met on the forum who mean the world to me. In no particular order, they are @amir3323 @Bianconero81, The Artist formerly known as Kyle whose username I can't fucking figure out for the life of me, @Osman @GordoDeCentral and especially @JCK, with whom I had been riding shotgun with during my 17 year run here on this forum.

All we need now to make the circle complete on Tuz L.L.C. is @Bianconero_Aus , @ALC @Bjerknes @Mark and @Enron to join up. It would be my honor if you would consider it.

Since this is posted in the Weston McKennie thread, I wanted to give special mention to my countrymen both here in the US and abroad, such as @swag, @Juvellino @AFL_ITALIA @pavluska @campionesidd @Fab Fragment. I'm sure that you guys are every bit as proud as I am that one of our own is wearing our colors, and doing much better than I believe any of us could have imagined. It's something that I always hoped for, but never really imagined could happen.

To those not in any of the aforementioned groups, such as @DAiDEViL @Badass Dybala @zizinho @Post Ironic @Quetzalcoatl @Jem83 @Cronios @JuveJay @Lion @s4tch , I wish all of you the best in your future endeavors, and you have all helped me to see things through a global lens. Something that I couldn't have said 17 years ago.

One final thing. This world seems like it's ready to crash upon ourselves at any minute, and we have all been to the point where we feel like giving up. All I can say is, don't ever give up. From someone who, for lack of a better term, has fewer sands at the top of his hourglass than at the bottom, I can tell you from experience that things do get better. They always do. Our better angels always have a tendency to bring out the best in us, and they will again. You can always count on that.

Aside from nationalities, ethnicities, political and religious ideologies, sexuality, and the end of the day we are all human, and the moment when we can take a step back and realize that we exactly that, is the time when steps forward can be taken. it starts in places like this. Have respect for each other, even when you don't agree. It's not that hard. And also, please be mindful when others may appear to not be their "usual selves" here. It could be something that is lying below the surface that they may be uncomfortable talking about.

Such as mental illness. You never know when someone you've conversed with for say, the better part of 17 years, actually suffers from it, and is in a constant battle with inner demons both real and imagined to make it through the day sometimes, and can get through with love, support, medication, and counseling. Be mindful.

So with that, I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas (Don't @ me, Liberals. It is what it is), and a very Happy New Year, in which we can all get back to some normalcy.

Yes, even you @Alen
    Is there really people who hate Americans here? I think they're just trolling, shouldn't be taken seriously... I mean we have Bayern, Liverpool and Milan fans as mods. This is how chill this forum is, I don't think you will find any fans forum like this. But good luck out there.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

Yes, even you @Alen
    Love you too Serg. I’m always down for some secret back alley chats.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Didn't interact much with you, however hope you have a great one. I remember you were thrilled when your son figured in a Juventus video during preseason :D all the best

Btw @JCK you were mentioned alongside Cronios once again above ^^

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013

Yes, even you @Alen
    You didn’t mention me you son of a bitch!!! After everything we went through on Destiny :depressed:

Hey man, you be well! You don’t need to disappear forever though, the doors are always open!

Hit me up on ps5 when we both have it! Take care!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    It's been a pleasure, Sergio. Truly has.

You're one of those posters whose posts I always rush to read. It's sad to think that I won't be able to do that again.

I do hope you change your decision some day, down the line!

All the best <3

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

Yes, even you @Alen

zMADoKE.gif

- - - Updated - - -

You didn’t mention me you son of a bitch!!! After everything we went through on Destiny :depressed:

Hey man, you be well! You don’t need to disappear forever though, the doors are always open!

Hit me up on ps5 when we both have it! Take care!!

We should defenitely start a Tuz PSN group. I have had Serge on PSN like a decade, tho we never play same games :D Played with Andy/Enron or Burke on game called MAG in PS3 days, thats it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)