Weston “Immovable” McKennie (35 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
There's no reason whatsoever why Mckennie shouldn't ask for a higher salary. He's been one of, if not the best player for us this season, and the stats demonstrate that. Plus he's not anywhere near one of our top earners.

Great job by Wes once again sticking to his guns!
It's common sense. I'd be doing the same if I didn't think I'd lose my job for it, as would anyone else on this forum.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Gazzetta :rofl: :howler:

Fagiot the Benign French Baguette receives 7+ million a year. Does he deserve it? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

McNuggets should be in the 3 million range, but if he wants 5+ million, good luck in the EPL: 20 Million and :donedeal: :b81:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There's no reason whatsoever why Mckennie shouldn't ask for a higher salary. He's been one of, if not the best player for us this season, and the stats demonstrate that. Plus he's not anywhere near one of our top earners.

Great job by Wes once again sticking to his guns!
One of the best players for us this season is a very low bar.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That starts with the coach. Most overpaid person in the entire club.

Let's see if he will 'set the tone' with Allegro as well.
100%. Fraudulent fuck gets paid close to 9 million to play garbage football and win Zero Tituli - this terrorism has to end at some point. JJ is like the Taliban, with the fans all lubed up and willingly taking it up the poop chute by enduring this shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)