Weston “Immovable” McKennie (24 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our entire midfield sucks, so natrually I'd sell any of the players in that department for the right fee.

McNuggets shouldn't go for less than 30, possibly even 40. I mean, we did buy Suckatelli for 40 millon from Sass.

- - - Updated - - -

They're going to end up signing Rabiot, watch
Inshallah Brother. I can't wait for that deplorable Baguette wielding Benign fuckstick to be dispatched.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
he's on 2.5m and was either shit or completely inconsistent for 3 seasons

let's double his wages because he finally started doing what he's been paid for all along
For a moment I thought you talk about Rabiot. Only the wage gave me clue it's different player, same shit for three times higher wage.
And imagine, all who now objects on McKennie demands where more than happy to splash triple on Rabiot.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Club is broke. Spent too much money on the coach and other clowns like Locatelli. This dude is probably a goner. Once again we lose one of our best players. We’ll never get anywhere with leadership and coaches like this.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There's no reason whatsoever why Mckennie shouldn't ask for a higher salary. He's been one of, if not the best player for us this season, and the stats demonstrate that. Plus he's not anywhere near one of our top earners.

Great job by Wes once again sticking to his guns!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)